Forge 1.6.1.8.9.0.749 source missing files. Won't install.

I just got the latest src, 1.6.1.8.9.0.749, and it won't install due to missing files.

Seems python wants to import "setup_fml" and a few others that do not exist.

Could someone please fix this or give me a workaround?

Thanks!

Odds are good I've been programming since before you were born. Yeah. I'm OLD school.

same here.

Mac OS X, downloaded MCP unziped to folder, copied unziped forge folder into mcp folder like before (then only read the forge readme where it is explained MCP will be downloaded automatically). Haven't run any mcp scripts yet tho. Then chmoded all files to 744 and run install.sh in the forge folder with the following result:

./install.sh
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "install.py", line 12, in <module>
    from fml import setup_fml, finish_setup_fml, apply_fml_patches, setup_mcp, reset_logger
ImportError: cannot import name setup_fml

running minecraft on Mac OS X - Sierra --- creating code since 1986 ... --- मेरा दिल भारतवासी है!

width=289 height=100http://www.arno-saxena.de/pictures/chococraft/banner_signature.png[/img]

Well, wtf? Why don't they post the status of the build on the HOME PAGE where normal people can see it?

Like I want to clog up my phone with tweets. Sheesh. Sorry, but I have a life.

Odds are good I've been programming since before you were born. Yeah. I'm OLD school.

Well, wtf? Why don't they post the status of the build on the HOME PAGE where normal people can see it?

Like I want to clog up my phone with tweets. Sheesh. Sorry, but I have a life.

Because its nowhere ready for mass consumption by the general populous?

And the files ARE on our website, try clicking the 'files' link at the top of every page -.-

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon