[1.16.4] Removing Mob AI

Joshua66252

I'm Trying To Remove All AI From A Mob Currently I Have Removed All Goal Selector Goals But I'm Not Sure How To Go About Removing Target Selector Goals
This Is My Current Code

public void handleZombie(Entity ent,EntityJoinWorldEvent event)
    {
        ZombieEntity castEnt=((ZombieEntity)ent);
        Set<PrioritizedGoal> goals = ObfuscationReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(GoalSelector.class, castEnt.goalSelector, "goals");
        goals.clear();
    }

The Reason I Need To Remove Target Selector Goals Is Because If I Add

castEnt.goalSelector.addGoal(2, new ZombieAttackGoal(castEnt, 1.0D, false));

It Will Start Attacking The Player

Target selectors are a separate instance of GoalSelector. Also, read the documentation on ObfuscationReflectionHelper as you cannot provide a mapped name for a field. What you have currently will fail in production, not on userdev. I will assume your cast is hopefully checked as well, although why you do not supply a ZombieEntity for the parameter instead is questionable on if it is checked.

4 hours ago, ChampionAsh5357 said:

Target selectors are a separate instance of GoalSelector. Also, read the documentation on ObfuscationReflectionHelper as you cannot provide a mapped name for a field. What you have currently will fail in production, not on userdev. I will assume your cast is hopefully checked as well, although why you do not supply a ZombieEntity for the parameter instead is questionable on if it is checked.

@SubscribeEvent
	public void entSpawn(EntityJoinWorldEvent event)
	{
		if (event.getEntity() instanceof ZombieEntity) handleZombie((ZombieEntity) event.getEntity(), event);
	}

It does Check If Its A Zombie This Is The Code For That

Edit: Btw Can You Please Send Me The Docs For ObfuscationReflectionHelper I Can't Find Them

Edited by Joshua66252

2 hours ago, Joshua66252 said:

Edit: Btw Can You Please Send Me The Docs For ObfuscationReflectionHelper I Can't Find Them

They're on the class in the source itself. All javadocs are located there.

2 hours ago, Joshua66252 said:

It does Check If Its A Zombie This Is The Code For That

Then the cast inside the method is even more unnecessary as you're passing in a ZombieEntity and can make the parameter a ZombieEntity.