[Any Version] How to get server ip/gamemode (Hypixel)

jacrispys

Hi, I have been recently trying to code a mod for a gamemode on hypixel called skyblock, but I don't want the event to be called unless the player is on skyblock (if I can't check for skyblock I would check for hypixel) but im not sure how to go about this. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am mainly a spigot coder and have not worked as much with the forge api.

Edit: also would anyone happen to know a good place to learn how to make client mods? I have made armor/tools etc mods in the past from guides but am not sure where to start on client sided only.

Edited by jacrispys

Im not very familiar with client side mods but this should do the job:

returns true if player is in Creative:

Minecraft.getInstance().player.isCreative();

returns true if player is in Spectator:

Minecraft.getInstance().player.isSpectator();

returns String of  serverIP:

Minecraft.getInstance().getCurrentServerData().serverIP;

4 hours ago, jacrispys said:

Hi, I have been recently trying to code a mod for a gamemode on hypixel called skyblock, but I don't want the event to be called unless the player is on skyblock (if I can't check for skyblock I would check for hypixel) but im not sure how to go about this. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am mainly a spigot coder and have not worked as much with the forge api.

This seems very much like cheating...

16 hours ago, ChampionAsh5357 said:

This seems very much like cheating...

The hypixel skblock community has many mods for the game such as skyblock addons and many others the server considers anything that dosen't cause you to move or click to be a legal mod, Im trying to create a gui with a timer for an event (villagers dying) but only want the event to run if you are on the correct server