• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Im currently having problems with texturing The block model has the texture in my inventory but when i placed it shows that is missing texture (black and purple) i checked my blockstate but i think theres nothing wrong with it but it would be great if anyone can take a look in it to give a lil check The mod src folder: https://github.com/RickRIcota/Test-mod/tree/main/src/main
    • FIrst of all, when testing remove Optifine, as that only add more stuff to the log which isn't really necessary (also sometimes Optifine can be the cause of some issues itself..)..could you share your modlist, complete with the version of each mod?
    • I was wondering if anyone knows what is causing this error / how to fix it.   The full error:   The modifier JSON: { "type": "enchantment_enhancements:midas_modifier", "conditions": [ { "condition": "minecraft:match_tool", "predicate": { "enchantments": [ { "enchantment": "enchantment_enhancements:midas", "levels": { "min": 1 } } ] } } ], "curseItem": "minecraft:gold_nugget" }   How I'm registering the modifier serializer: package com.isensehostility.enchantment_enhancements.registries; import com.isensehostility.enchantment_enhancements.EnchantmentEnhancements; import com.isensehostility.enchantment_enhancements.loot_modifiers.MidasEnchantmentModifier; import net.minecraftforge.common.loot.GlobalLootModifierSerializer; import net.minecraftforge.event.RegistryEvent; import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.SubscribeEvent; import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod; import net.minecraftforge.registries.IForgeRegistry; @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = EnchantmentEnhancements.MODID, bus = Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.MOD) public class SerializerRegistry { @SubscribeEvent public static void registerModifierSerializers(final RegistryEvent.Register< GlobalLootModifierSerializer<?>> event) { IForgeRegistry<GlobalLootModifierSerializer<?>> registry = event.getRegistry(); register(registry, new MidasEnchantmentModifier.Serializer(), "midas_modifier"); } private static void register(IForgeRegistry<GlobalLootModifierSerializer<?>> registry, GlobalLootModifierSerializer<?> serializer, String name) { registry.register(serializer.setRegistryName(EnchantmentEnhancements.locate(name))); } }   The modifier itself: package com.isensehostility.enchantment_enhancements.loot_modifiers; import com.google.gson.JsonObject; import net.minecraft.item.Item; import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack; import net.minecraft.loot.LootContext; import net.minecraft.loot.conditions.ILootCondition; import net.minecraft.util.JSONUtils; import net.minecraft.util.ResourceLocation; import net.minecraftforge.common.loot.GlobalLootModifierSerializer; import net.minecraftforge.common.loot.LootModifier; import net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistries; import javax.annotation.Nonnull; import java.util.List; public class MidasEnchantmentModifier extends LootModifier { private final Item curseItem; public MidasEnchantmentModifier(ILootCondition[] conditionsIn, Item nugget) { super(conditionsIn); this.curseItem = nugget; } @Nonnull @Override public List<ItemStack> doApply(List<ItemStack> generatedLoot, LootContext context) { generatedLoot.add(new ItemStack(curseItem)); return generatedLoot; } public static class Serializer extends GlobalLootModifierSerializer<MidasEnchantmentModifier> { @Override public MidasEnchantmentModifier read(ResourceLocation name, JsonObject object, ILootCondition[] conditionsIn) { Item gold_nugget = ForgeRegistries.ITEMS.getValue(new ResourceLocation(JSONUtils.getString(object, "curseItem"))); return new MidasEnchantmentModifier(conditionsIn, gold_nugget); } @Override public JsonObject write(MidasEnchantmentModifier instance) { return null; } } }   I thought I did everything correctly, but clearly that is not the case. Any help is appreciated.
    • I believe, someone correct if I am wrong, but Pixelmon was taken down by the request of Nintendo themselves. And that the mod should not be distributed. 
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)