New Texture Directory For Minecraft Forge 1.6.1

XxxXEclipse7XxxX

I have been messing around with the code and i have finally figured out where the texture's go for developers. If you're having trouble with your textures and your textures in game are black and pink checkered then this should work for you. This isn't my favourite way to put your textures but its the only way i've found!

To register your texture make sure you go to your pickaxe class (itemPickaxe.java).

public void registerIcons(IconRegister iconRegister) {

itemIcon = IconRegister.registericon("RedstoneMod:ItemPickaxe");

}

This is the code you use to make your texture work!

Now the directory for the textures is in the 1.6.1.jar file.... I hate this way, but i think its the only way for now!

For Items -

Forge MCP/jars/versions/1.6.1/1.6.1.jar(Open up with winrar)/assets/textures/items

For Blocks -

Forge MCP/jars/versions/1.6.1/1.6.1.jar(Open up with winrar)/assets/textures/blocks

Check Out My Modding Tutorials For Minecraft Forge!

http://www.youtube.com/user/XxxXEclipse7XxxX

Check Out My Forums -

http://www.theaustralianmodder.com

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been messing around with the code and i have finally figured out where the texture's go for developers.

Forge MCP/jars/versions/1.6.1/1.6.1.jar(Open up with winrar)/assets/textures/items

Forge MCP/jars/versions/1.6.1/1.6.1.jar(Open up with winrar)/assets/textures/blocks

No you haven't.

There's always a location for them in the MCP/src directory.  Jar editing should never be required.  In fact, not-jar-editing is the whole reason the new system exists.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

I have been messing around with the code and i have finally figured out where the texture's go for developers.

No you haven't.

There's always a location for them in the MCP/src directory.  Jar editing should never be required.  In fact, not-jar-editing is the whole reason the new system exists.

This is the only way to do it for now since Forge is unstable at the moment! I am sure this will be fixed soon! when i try the MCP/src Minecraft doesn't look in the right directory. it keeps looking in the 1.6.1.jar

Check Out My Modding Tutorials For Minecraft Forge!

http://www.youtube.com/user/XxxXEclipse7XxxX

Check Out My Forums -

http://www.theaustralianmodder.com

don't work for me minecraft can still not find my texture

How did you do it?

Do you have a  Example - ItemRedstonePickaxe.class - Example?

i can't remember exactly how i did but here is the old way i used + what error it say

@Override
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
    public void registerIcons(IconRegister iconRegister){

itemIcon = iconRegister.registerIcon(Reference.MOD_ID.toLowerCase() + "/" + this.getUnlocalizedName().substring(this.getUnlocalizedName().indexOf(".") + 1));
    }

and the error

2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/blocks/tile.Steel-ore.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/blocks/tile.Copper-ore.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/blocks/tile.Steel-Block.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/blocks/tile.Copper-Block.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Iron-Stick.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/items/ip/Steel-Ingot.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Obsidian-Helmet.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Wooden-battle-axe.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Stone-Boots.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Obsidian-Boots.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Coocked-Egg.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Obsidian-ChestPlate.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Obsidian-Legs.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Copper-Axe.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Stone-Helmet.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Copper-Ingot.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Wooden-Hammer.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Stone-ChestPlate.png
2013-07-02 15:07:58 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: ip:textures/items/Stone-legs.png

I'm getting similarly formatted errors:

2013-07-02 09:48:13 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: traps:textures/blocks/iron_spikes.png

Though I've been digging into the code to try and figure out the full path, but I haven't yet.  It's not an unhelpful error, it's just less than perfectly informative because the new ResourceLocation class has this method:

public String toString()
    {
        return this.field_110626_a + ":" + this.field_110625_b;
    }

110626_a is the "mod ID" part

110625_b is the refabricated location ("/textures/[type]/[name].png")

My problem stems from not being able to figure out what this line does, in net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture TextureMap.java:

textureatlassprite.func_130100_a(par1ResourceManager.func_110536_a(resourcelocation));

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

nope. it doesn't. I also have a weird glitch where the items are called item/block.UNLOACALIZED_NAME.name where UNLOCALIZED_NAME is exactly what it says. why isn't LanguageRegistry working?

Mine is weird too, but I also tested my Buildcraft addon once and since the textures weren't there, it seemed to not register the language.

-Mitchellbrine

Minecraft can do ANYTHING, it's coded in Java and you got the full power of Java behind you when you code. So nothing is impossible.

It may be freaking fucking hard though, but still possible ;)

If you create a topic on Modder Support, live by this motto:

I don't want your charity, I want your information

The correct directory is:

.../assets/{modid}/textures/{block|item}/{name}.png

Sorry, but that doesn't work.

-Mitchellbrine

Minecraft can do ANYTHING, it's coded in Java and you got the full power of Java behind you when you code. So nothing is impossible.

Sorry, but it does. I'm using it right now.

Let me test my code again.

-Mitchellbrine

Doesn't work.  I put my stuff in mcp/src/minecraft/assets/{modid}/textures/{block|item}/{name}.png and still got a texture not found error.

Doesn't work.  I put my stuff in mcp/src/minecraft/assets/{modid}/textures/{block|item}/{name}.png and still got a texture not found error.

Thank you. Someone who agrees.

-Mitchellbrine

Proof:

nogood.png

Proof:

nogood.png

Same thing happens to me. I get the same error!

-Mitchellbrine

I should note that I've also tried:

mcp/src/assets/{modid}/textures/{block|item}/{name}.png

mcp/src/minecraft/{modid}/textures/{block|item}/{name}.png

mcp/src/{modid}/textures/{block|item}/{name}.png

mcp/jars/assets/{modid}/textures/{block|item}/{name}.png

mcp/jars/resourcepacks/{modid}/textures/{block|item}/{name}.png

mcp/jars/resourcepacks/assets/{modid}/textures/{block|item}/{name}.png

https://github.com/SuitedSlime/1.6-Forge-Mod

It works fine. Go ahead, download and compile it.

Unfortunately, your github is not set up in a way that those of us NOT using a Pahimar setup can actually use it.

Why do people call it a pahimar setup? I've been using it since long before he showed it to everyone ><

Then i don't know, if you read the readme that dinnerbone put in the assets folder inside of MCP it says that anything placed there will be deleted on start-up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
    • If you are using AMD/ATI, get the latest drivers from their website - do not update via system  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.