Mod won't load when in dev environment

Silivek

You need to update the build.gradle to have your modid instead of the default examplemod

you'll want to modify the group, the modid and pretty much everywhere where "examplemod" is shown, you'll want to replace with your own modid

note: you have a static field in your main mod class (Warwolves.java) called MOD_ID, whenever you need the mod id, you should be referencing this field, instead of typing the string every time

note 2: don't create an ItemBase class https://championash5357.github.io/ChampionAsh5357/tutorial/minecraft/ciar#code-style-5

Edited by kiou.23

That's odd, I couldn't find anything wrong with the code.

could you describe exactly what steps you are taking to run the mod?

also: your group in build.gradle and your main path doesn't follow the convention, seeing that you have a github, you could use that http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-naming-conventions.html

EDIT: Ideally I would pull the repo to my machine and try running the mod myself, but my weak computer takes 4 hours to decompile mc, So... sorry I can't do that

Edited by kiou.23