Cannot create a modded forge server for 1.16.4

DeNub

Hi. I am new to minecraft (a month) in general and decided to create a modded server so that two of my friends could also join. I downloaded the forge-1.16.4-35.1.4-installer and installed the server and client. In the server folder, 4 files were created libraries, 1.16.4.json, forge-1.16.4-35.1.4.jar and minecraft_server.1.16.4.jar (but no universal file was created). I ran the forge-1.16.4-35.1.4.jar file and it created the mods, logs, config and the defaultconfig folders. And then i ran the minecraft_server.1.16.4.jar and eula and server-properties files were created. After the changing the eula and server-properties, i was able to start the vanilla minecraft sever but everytime i try to run the forge server it just opens the cmd and closes after few seconds. Also I am absolutely new to these stuff and have not prior experience. Any help/suggestions would be highly appreciated. I have also attached the logs that were created.

latest.log

Edited by DeNub
Typo