• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• So I'm currently creating a forge mod and I'm having an issue where the console stops logging after some errors. It seems to be connected to the access transformers that I'm using as before I added at's my console was working fine.   Here is my at file:  public-f net.minecraft.client.Minecraft session public net.minecraft.client.Minecraft timer public net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen buttonList public net.minecraft.util.Timer tickLength public net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketPlayer onGround public net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketEntityVelocity motionX public net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketEntityVelocity motionY public net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketEntityVelocity motionZ public net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketExplosion motionX public net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketExplosion motionY public net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketExplosion motionZ public net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager renderPosX public net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager renderPosY public net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager renderPosZ   Any help is greatly appreciated thank you!
    • Hello There! Today we are back on Hunger Games after a little break but we are finally back! In this episode we are on the good ol' map Survival Games 4 and it ACTUALLY went well for once. Also we have so many great battles on rooftops, small rooms and just out in the open! We also use shears to fight at one point and that was pretty crazy! There are so many hilarious moments in this episode that I know you guys are gonna love! I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did don't forget to like and sub for more Hunger Games in the future!  
    • In the logs folder of your game directory.
    • So I'm trying to make a mod that is inspired by Origin's because this mod isn't for forge I was wondering if anyone can help me do something like this where you get a GUI when you join the world where you can select a race that has abilities and down sides to them, I also want to have classes but first I want these race's done so if anyone can help this would be appreciated.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)