[1.15.2] Override vanilla block and/or properties

Asleep365

How would I override vanilla block properties? For example, decrease obsidian blast resistance, make cobble a falling block, make wool inflammable, etc. Blocks.OBSIDIAN etc are final values and cannot be directly modified.

Also is it possible to modify wool and other colored block properties without manually entering each wool color in an array and parsing through etc?

3 hours ago, Asleep365 said:

How would I override vanilla block properties?

you have to create a normal block but you have to register it with the minecraft id

public static final DeferredRegister<Item> VANILLA_ITEMS = DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.ITEMS, Minecraft_Id);

public static final RegistryObject<Item> SUGAR = VANILLA_ITEMS.register("sugar", Sugar::new);

package net.luis.cave.items.vanilla;

import net.minecraft.item.Food;
import net.minecraft.item.Item;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemGroup;
import net.minecraft.potion.EffectInstance;
import net.minecraft.potion.Effects;

public class Sugar extends Item {

@SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
	public Sugar() {

super(new Item.Properties()
				.group(ItemGroup.FOOD)
				.food(new Food.Builder()
						.hunger(2)
						.saturation(1.0f)
						.effect(new EffectInstance(Effects.SPEED, 300, 3), 1)
						.setAlwaysEdible()
						.build()));
	}

}

this is my overwriting of sugar, but it works also with blocks (you have to change ForgeRegistries)

I haven't been able to get this to work. A sample of my code is below:

public static final DeferredRegister<Block> VANILLA_BLOCKS = new DeferredRegister(ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS, "minecraft");

//Overwrite vanilla items
public static final RegistryObject<Block> DIRT = registerVanillaBuildingBlockWithDefaultItem(
        "dirt",
        () -> new NewDirtBlock());

public static final RegistryObject<Block> DIRTTEST = registerBlockWithDefaultItem(
        "dirttest",
        () -> new NewDirtBlock());

public static <T extends Block> RegistryObject<T> registerBlockWithDefaultItem(String name, Supplier<? extends T>blockSupplier)
{
    RegistryObject<T> block = BLOCKS.register(name, blockSupplier);
    ModItems.ITEMS.register(name, () -> new BlockItem(block.get(), new Item.Properties().group(ModItems.solidarityGroup)));
    return block;
}

public static <T extends Block> RegistryObject<T> registerVanillaBuildingBlockWithDefaultItem(String name, Supplier<? extends T>blockSupplier)
{
    RegistryObject<T> block = VANILLA_BLOCKS.register(name, blockSupplier);
    ModItems.VANILLA_ITEMS.register(name, () -> new BlockItem(block.get(), new Item.Properties().group(ItemGroup.BUILDING_BLOCKS)));
    return block;
}

NewDirtBlock():

public class NewDirtBlock extends FallingBlock {
    private final BlockState solidifiedState;

public NewDirtBlock() {
        super(Block.Properties.create(Material.EARTH, MaterialColor.DIRT).hardnessAndResistance(0.5F).sound(SoundType.GROUND));
        this.solidifiedState = ModBlocks.MUD.get().getDefaultState();
    }
}

ModItems.VANILLA_ITEMS:

public static final DeferredRegister<Item> VANILLA_ITEMS = new DeferredRegister(ForgeRegistries.ITEMS, "minecraft");

When registered under "dirttest", the properties all function as intended. However, when registered under "minecraft:dirt" it only seems to have vanilla dirt properties (doesn't fall, convert to mud etc). What is wrong with the above code?

7 hours ago, Asleep365 said:

When registered under "dirttest", the properties all function as intended. However, when registered under "minecraft:dirt" it only seems to have vanilla dirt properties (doesn't fall, convert to mud etc). What is wrong with the above code?

first my code example is from 1.16 but I think it works also in 1.15.2.

your code looks okay, unfortunately I can't tell you where the error is.

but i have an idea where the mistake is,

can you show your mod class constructor.

• Like 1

@Mod(Solidarity.MOD_ID)
public class Solidarity
{
    public static final String MOD_ID = "solidarity";

private static final Logger LOGGER = LogManager.getLogger();

public static IEventBus MOD_EVENT_BUS;

public Solidarity() {
        MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(this);

MOD_EVENT_BUS = FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus();

ModBlocks.BLOCKS.register(MOD_EVENT_BUS);
        ModItems.ITEMS.register(MOD_EVENT_BUS);
        ModTileEntities.TILE_ENTITY_TYPES.register(MOD_EVENT_BUS);
        ModContainers.CONTAINERS.register(MOD_EVENT_BUS);
        ModRecipeSerializers.RECIPE_SERIALIZERS.register(MOD_EVENT_BUS);

DistExecutor.runWhenOn(Dist.CLIENT, () -> Solidarity::registerClientOnlyEvents);
    }

Removed comments to conserve space. Have a feeling you're probably right, I don't have a ModBlocks.VANILLA_BLOCKS etc. I'm guessing it'll need a different MOD_EVENT_BUS?

It seems like replacing vanilla blocks causes the world generation to bug out. The world generation occurs like normal except all the dirt is invisible, solid, but cannot be punched. Lighting updates proceed as if they weren't there. Placing a block where there should be dirt has a no-texture block, F3 says it's "minecraft:air".

Strangely, it works fine in super-flat worlds, so I might have to overwrite the dirt generation to also to use the custom dirt.

2021-02-14.png

EDIT: Leaving the area and coming back causes all glitched blocks to be replaced with normal, "real" air, no lighting glitches like above

EDIT2: NVM that was just my night vision potion, lighting still glitched, but not solid anymore

Edited by Asleep365

10 hours ago, Asleep365 said:

I might have to overwrite the dirt generation to also to use the custom dirt.

I think yes, but I have no idea how you do it exactly.

what you can try is to creat a ore generate and use vanilla dirt as a filler block

Edit: what is also possible is to create a dirt block that extends the vanilla dirt (does not overwrite). which has your desired properties, and then generate them in the world instead of vanilla dirt

Edited by Luis_ST

From research it might be possible to replace the dirt after generation when loading new chunks. Something like this maybe: 

My problem however is a bit more complicated. In addition to changing the vanilla dirt properties, I also have "dirt ores" that replace dirt. If the vanilla dirt generation occurs in the RAW_GENERATION stage, and the "dirt ores" generate in the UNDERGROUND_ORE phase, there isn't much extra room to replace vanilla dirt with the custom dirt.

Okay, I got my replacement function working "correctly", in the sense that I can replace a block with another on world generation, using something similar to the one I linked. The problem now is that neither replacing Blocks.AIR or Blocks.DIRT replace the missing, glitched blocks. I'll try some functions to identify the "block type" of one of the glitched blocks

EDIT: System.out.println() says the block is "Block{minecraft:dirt}", but equality (==) comparisons of the block to Blocks.DIRT, ModBlocks.DIRT.get(), and Blocks.AIR all return false. Have no idea what the block really is

Edited by Asleep365

9 hours ago, Asleep365 said:

Okay, I got my replacement function working "correctly", in the sense that I can replace a block with another on world generation, using something similar to the one I linked. The problem now is that neither replacing Blocks.AIR or Blocks.DIRT replace the missing, glitched blocks. I'll try some functions to identify the "block type" of one of the glitched blocks

I think the problem is you want to replace the minecraft dirt with itself I think the best and the most uncomplicated

would be you register the dirt with your mod id and then try to replace it again

I'm not sure because I'm not very familiar with ore generating, but I think minecraft checks whether the block is dirt instance of DirtBlock, which is not the case with you

The problem with having a separate block is that when grass dies, hoe'd dirt is trampled, and any modded recipes or interactions etc I need it to turn into the custom dirt. Even if I were to change every dirt related block I can't change the recipes in other mods.

Note that grass and other dirt variants not being replaced is intended behavior. I just need to find what the glitched blocks are an instance of, or be able to extract some unique property that only exists in minecraft:dirt

Edited by Asleep365

Note that grass and other dirt variants not being replaced is intended behavior. I just need to find what the glitched blocks are an instance of, or be able to extract some unique property that only exists in minecraft:dirt

try minecraft:cave_air or minecraft:void

Edit: what is also possible is you overwrite the vanilla dirt block (the blockitem) so that every time you place vanilla dirt.

your dirt will be placed and every time you break down your dirt block it will drop vanilla dirt.

Edited by Luis_ST

I don't think cave_air would be practical since it would fill in all the caves with dirt. I could try void, but since I'm also planning on replacing cobblestone it wouldn't be a long term solution even if it worked.

Part of my reasoning for the falling dirt is 1. an additional environmental hazard, 2. being a fundamentally different material for construction. Replacing the item alone would only solve number 2.

Falling cobble is similar, biggest thing I need to worry about is the roofs of plains village temples and jungle temples.

If the System.out.println(block) or blockstate thinks it's dirt, there has to be some way to check in code whether it is dirt.

EDIT: Thought of an idea, if System.out.println() identifies correctly, what if I just use block.toString() and compare that to Block{minecraft:dirt}? Probably not the best solution, but it might work

Edited by Asleep365

Using string.equals() comparison works, as long as it occurs after all dirt is successfully generated. Will need a few modifications to instead generate mud in rivers and oceans, but for the most part doesn't have significant issues. I'll probably need to update Seagrass, and sugarcane to grow on mud also as mud doesn't have a solid topside. Going to leave kelp out since kelp attaches to rocks, and doesn't have roots.

Unfortunately I can't find any documentation on worldgen stages. I need a stage to generate the dirt that still has another stage after it to generate dirt ores. Should occur after UNDERGROUND_STRUCTURES preferably to ensure mineshafts generate correctly. Preferably not VEGETAL_DECORATIONS as that seems to prevent the spawning of seagrass and other plants. The generation stages are: VEGETAL_DECORATION, UNDERGROUND_DECORATION, UNDERGROUND_ORES, RAW_GENERATION, LOCAL_MODIFICATIONS, SURFACE_STRUCTURES, TOP_LAYER_MODIFICATIONS, UNDERGROUND_STRUCTURES. Setting it in RAW_GENERATION still results in some bugged blocks (presumably dirt generated after RAW_GENERATION). VEGETAL_DECORATION results in plants etc that would be generated on dirt don't generate.

Simplest solution would be if I could make a custom worldgen stage post-generation to replace all dirt, cobble, seagrass, sugarcane, and whatever else I may need (coral etc). After that, another worldgen stage to replace some dirt with dirt ores. If this is possible with a custom world type that would be acceptable as well.

EDIT: Plants actually generate correctly. Should potentially be fairly straight forward then, just need to make sure I don't miss any stages of generation

Edited by Asleep365

I'll probably need to update Seagrass, and sugarcane to grow on mud

I'm not sure, but I think that is also possible with the tag forge:dirt

Unfortunately I can't find any documentation on worldgen stages.

I am unfortunately not familiar with that. Sorry I can't help you any further

if you need help with the world generation have a look in the forum or create a new topic

• 3 years later...

I i know this thread is old but would you know what is wrong with my code for it not to work:

public static final DeferredRegister<Block> VANILLA_ITEMS = DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS, "minecraft");

public static final RegistryObject<Block> OAK_LOG = VANILLA_ITEMS.register("oak_log",
            () -> new Block(BlockBehaviour.Properties.of().strength(5.0f, 0.5f)));

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello, I'm trying to modify the effects of native enchantments for bows and arrows in Minecraft. After using a decompilation tool, I found that the specific implementations of native bow and arrow enchantments (including `ArrowDamageEnchantment`, `ArrowKnockbackEnchantment`, `ArrowFireEnchantment`, `ArrowInfiniteEnchantment`, `ArrowPiercingEnchantment`) do not contain any information about the enchantment effects (such as the `getDamageProtection` function for `ProtectionEnchantment`, `getDamageBonus` function for `DamageEnchantment`, etc.). Upon searching for the base class of arrows, `AbstractArrow`, I found a function named setEnchantmentEffectsFromEntity`, which seems to be used to retrieve the enchantment levels of the tool held by a `LivingEntity` and calculate the specific values of the enchantment effects. However, after testing with the following code, I found that this function is not being called:   @Mixin(AbstractArrow.class) public class ModifyArrowEnchantmentEffects {     private static final Logger LOGGER = LogUtils.getLogger();     @Inject(         method = "setEnchantmentEffectsFromEntity",         at = @At("HEAD")     )     private void logArrowEnchantmentEffectsFromEntity(CallbackInfo ci) {         LOGGER.info("Arrow enchantment effects from entity");     } }   Upon further investigation, I found that within the onHitEntity method, there are several lines of code:               if (!this.level().isClientSide &amp;&amp; entity1 instanceof LivingEntity) {                EnchantmentHelper.doPostHurtEffects(livingentity, entity1);                EnchantmentHelper.doPostDamageEffects((LivingEntity)entity1, livingentity);             }   These lines of code actually call the doPostHurt and doPostAttack methods of each enchantment in the enchantment list. However, this leads back to the issue because native bow and arrow enchantments do not implement these functions. Although their base class defines the functions, they are empty. At this point, I'm completely stumped and seeking assistance. Thank you.
    • I have been trying to make a server with forge but I keep running into an issue. I have jdk 22 installed as well as Java 8. here is the debug file  
    • it crashed again     What the console says : [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [Easy NPC/]: [EntityManager] Server started! [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {iceandfire:fire_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:fire_lily=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_fire=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_lightning=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:cyclops_cave=true, iceandfire:spawn_wandering_cyclops=true, iceandfire:spawn_sea_serpent=true, iceandfire:frost_lily=true, iceandfire:hydra_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_lily=true, iceandfireixie_village=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_jungle=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_desert=true, iceandfire:silver_ore=true, iceandfire:siren_island=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_ice=true, iceandfire:spawn_stymphalian_bird=true, iceandfire:fire_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:sapphire_ore=true, iceandfire:spawn_hippocampus=true, iceandfire:spawn_death_worm=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {TROLL_S=true, HIPPOGRYPH=true, AMPHITHERE=true, COCKATRICE=true, TROLL_M=true, DREAD_LICH=true, TROLL_F=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.be.lo.WeaponRegistry/]: Encoded Weapon Attribute registry size (with package overhead): 41976 bytes (in 5 string chunks with the size of 10000) [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [patchouli/]: Sending reload packet to clients [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Running in offline mode - Voice chat encryption is not secure! [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Using server-ip as bind address: 0.0.0.0 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [ModernFix/]: Dedicated server took 22.521 seconds to load [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Voice chat server started at 0.0.0.0:25565 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/SynchedEntityData]: defineId called for: class net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player from class tschipp.carryon.common.carry.CarryOnDataManager [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@2941ffd5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 0 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 1 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 2 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 3 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 4 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 6 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 7 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 8 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 9 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 10 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 11 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 12 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 13 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 14 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@ebc7ef2 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/PlayerList]: ZacAdos[/90.2.17.162:49242] logged in with entity id 1062 at (-1848.6727005281205, 221.0, -3054.2468255848935) [00:02:19] [Server thread/ERROR] [ModernFix/]: Skipping entity ID sync for com.talhanation.smallships.world.entity.ship.Ship: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/CameraType [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos joined the game [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [se.mi.te.da.DataManager/]: Sending data to client: ZacAdos [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Received secret request of - Gloop - ZacAdos (17) [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Sent secret to - Gloop - ZacAdos [00:02:21] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully authenticated player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully validated connection of player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Player - Gloop - ZacAdos (cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd) successfully connected to voice chat stop [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping the server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [mo.pl.ar.ArmourersWorkshop/]: stop local service [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving players [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/ServerGamePacketListenerImpl]: ZacAdos lost connection: Server closed [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos left the game [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:overworld [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_end [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_nether [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (world): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM-1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage: All dimensions are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopping IO worker... [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopped IO worker! [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [Calio/]: Removing Dynamic Registries for: net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@7dc879e1 [MineStrator Daemon]: Checking server disk space usage, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Updating process configuration files... [MineStrator Daemon]: Ensuring file permissions are set correctly, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Pulling Docker container image, this could take a few minutes to complete... [MineStrator Daemon]: Finished pulling Docker container image container@pterodactyl~ java -version openjdk version "17.0.10" 2024-01-16 OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7, mixed mode, sharing) container@pterodactyl~ java -Xms128M -Xmx6302M -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -p libraries/cpw/mods/bootstraplauncher/1.1.2/bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarFileSystems/0.3.16/JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH --add-opens java.base/java.util.jar=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-opens java.base/java.lang.invoke=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports java.base/sun.security.util=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports jdk.naming.dns/com.sun.jndi.dns=java.naming -Djava.net.preferIPv6Addresses=system -DignoreList=bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar,securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar,asm-commons-9.5.jar,asm-util-9.5.jar,asm-analysis-9.5.jar,asm-tree-9.5.jar,asm-9.5.jar,JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar -DlibraryDirectory=libraries -DlegacyClassPath=libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/accesstransformers/8.0.4/accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar:libraries/org/antlr/antlr4-runtime/4.9.1/antlr4-runtime-4.9.1.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/eventbus/6.0.3/eventbus-6.0.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/forgespi/6.0.0/forgespi-6.0.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/coremods/5.0.1/coremods-5.0.1.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/modlauncher/10.0.8/modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/unsafe/0.2.0/unsafe-0.2.0.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/core/3.6.4/core-3.6.4.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/toml/3.6.4/toml-3.6.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/3.8.5/maven-artifact-3.8.5.jar:libraries/net/jodah/typetools/0.8.3/typetools-0.8.3.jar:libraries/net/minecrell/terminalconsoleappender/1.2.0/terminalconsoleappender-1.2.0.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-reader/3.12.1/jline-reader-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-terminal/3.12.1/jline-terminal-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar:libraries/org/openjdk/nashorn/nashorn-core/15.3/nashorn-core-15.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarSelector/0.3.16/JarJarSelector-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarMetadata/0.3.16/JarJarMetadata-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlloader/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraft/server/1.19.2-20220805.130853/server-1.19.2-20220805.130853-extra.jar:libraries/com/github/oshi/oshi-core/5.8.5/oshi-core-5.8.5.jar:libraries/com/google/code/gson/gson/2.8.9/gson-2.8.9.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/failureaccess/1.0.1/failureaccess-1.0.1.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/guava/31.0.1-jre/guava-31.0.1-jre.jar:libraries/com/mojang/authlib/3.11.49/authlib-3.11.49.jar:libraries/com/mojang/brigadier/1.0.18/brigadier-1.0.18.jar:libraries/com/mojang/datafixerupper/5.0.28/datafixerupper-5.0.28.jar:libraries/com/mojang/javabridge/1.2.24/javabridge-1.2.24.jar:libraries/com/mojang/logging/1.0.0/logging-1.0.0.jar:libraries/commons-io/commons-io/2.11.0/commons-io-2.11.0.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-buffer/4.1.77.Final/netty-buffer-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-codec/4.1.77.Final/netty-codec-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-handler/4.1.77.Final/netty-handler-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-resolver/4.1.77.Final/netty-resolver-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-classes-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-classes-epoll-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-x86_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-aarch_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-unix-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-unix-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/it/unimi/dsi/fastutil/8.5.6/fastutil-8.5.6.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna/5.10.0/jna-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna-platform/5.10.0/jna-platform-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/5.0.4/jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.12.0/commons-lang3-3.12.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.17.0/log4j-api-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.17.0/log4j-core-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-slf4j18-impl/2.17.0/log4j-slf4j18-impl-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.8.0-beta4/slf4j-api-1.8.0-beta4.jar cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher --launchTarget forgeserver --fml.forgeVersion 43.3.0 --fml.mcVersion 1.19.2 --fml.forgeGroup net.minecraftforge --fml.mcpVersion 20220805.130853 [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [00:02:43] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [00:02:44] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection Latest log [29Mar2024 00:02:42.803] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [29Mar2024 00:02:42.805] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [29Mar2024 00:02:43.548] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [29Mar2024 00:02:43.876] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.878] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:44.033] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection
    • I am unable to do that. Brigadier is a mojang library that parses commands.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.