[1.16]Change only one side of the texture of one block

Zemelua

Is it possible to dynamically change only one side of the texture of a custom item (apply changes to only one block depending on the top, bottom, left and right blocks)? I think there is a class in vanilla that draws textures, but I couldn't find it when I searched for it.

Specifically, I would like to implement a half-timbered wall. For example, when these are arranged in a square with two in the x direction and two in the y direction, the texture of a large half-timber at an angle of 45 degrees on the 2x2 surface and a vertically long half-timber on the 2x1 surface. I want it to be displayed.

I understand there is a way to do that. However, for example, comparing the textures of the blocks when 2x2x1 and 2x2x2, the state of the bar with the x-plane of 45 degrees and the angle of the z-plane with a small angle is 45 for both the x-plane and the z-plane. I need to have both the state of the degree bar. I plan to do this in many combinations such as 2x1, 3x2 as well as 2x2 and 1x2, and the method of using block properties is not realistic. I need to replace the texture for each face.