Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minecraft Forge wont open at all

For almost the past two months I have not been able to open my Forge installer, I double click and nothing happens, I right click and open with java and nothing happens, I do not know if it is because my version of windows is not activated or its another problem but I really need help with this. It does this with all versions of the game.

10 hours ago, Kozeqz said:

i have the same problem and idk how to fix it after i press it mc launcher just closes and nothing else happend

You do not have the same problem at all. Stop spamming the forum with your issue.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Alright, thanks once again for your support, have a great day
    • It works now, thank you very much. However, there is something else I'm wondering about. One mod, Netherite Plus, says that to config, I need to restart the game, but I did, twice, and the config option is still not available. (I use Mr. Crayfish's "Configured" to config mods). Do you know what's wrong?  
    • public static void generateOres(final BiomeLoadingEvent event) { if (!(event.getCategory().equals(Biome.Category.NETHER) || event.getCategory().equals(Biome.Category.THEEND))) { buildOreFeature(BlockInit.BERYLORE.get(), Blocks.GRASS, 10, 0, 100, 20); } } you're not actually adding the features to the biome, the return value of your method is just getting ignored, in mcp the method that you call is BiomeGenerationSettingsBuilder#withFeature, in mojmaps I don't know   private static ConfiguredFeature<?, ?> buildOreFeature(Block ore, Block filler, int maxVeinSize, int minVeinLevel, int maxVeinLevel, int spawnRate) { ConfiguredFeature<?, ?> feature = Feature.ORE.configured(new OreFeatureConfig(new BlockMatchRuleTest(filler), ore.defaultBlockState(), maxVeinSize)); feature = minMaxRange(feature, minVeinLevel, maxVeinLevel).squared(); feature = feature.count(spawnRate); return feature; } this is not how you should create a ConfiguredFeature 1- I suggest you keep each feature in a static field 2- you need to actually Register the feature, or the game won't know about it, you can do so by calling Registry.register, and registering your feature to the Configured Features registry which can be found under the class WorldGenRegistries 3- you can chain the count, squared and so on methods, it'll make your code look cleaner   MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.addListener(EventPriority.HIGH, ModOreGen::generateOres); There's no need set it to a high priority, and you're registering the listener to the wrong event bus
    • So basically I tried updating my 1.12.2 ore generation to 1.16.5, long story short theres a massive change. I finally got it without eclipse problems through looking at a couple githubs, but it doesnt work. I feel like im overlooking an obvious problem but I cant see it. If someone could help me out that'd be great. Heres my code for the ore gen. @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = Main.MODID, bus = Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.MOD) public class ModOreGen { public static void generateOres(final BiomeLoadingEvent event) { if (!(event.getCategory().equals(Biome.Category.NETHER) || event.getCategory().equals(Biome.Category.THEEND))) { buildOreFeature(BlockInit.BERYLORE.get(), Blocks.GRASS, 10, 0, 100, 20); } } private static ConfiguredFeature<?, ?> buildOreFeature(Block ore, Block filler, int maxVeinSize, int minVeinLevel, int maxVeinLevel, int spawnRate) { ConfiguredFeature<?, ?> feature = Feature.ORE.configured(new OreFeatureConfig(new BlockMatchRuleTest(filler), ore.defaultBlockState(), maxVeinSize)); feature = minMaxRange(feature, minVeinLevel, maxVeinLevel).squared(); feature = feature.count(spawnRate); return feature; } private static IDecoratable<ConfiguredFeature<?,?>> minMaxRange(IDecoratable<ConfiguredFeature<?,?>> f, int min, int max) { return f.decorated(Placement.RANGE.configured(new TopSolidRangeConfig(min, min, max))); } } And heres where I call it public Main() { IEventBus bus = FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus(); bus.addListener(this::setup); ItemInit.ITEMS.register(bus); BlockInit.BLOCKS.register(bus); MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(this); MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(FuelHandler.instance); PotionList.EFFECTS.register(bus); PotionList.POTIONS.register(bus); MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.addListener(EventPriority.HIGH, ModOreGen::generateOres); }  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.