Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

With what class do I have to do this, in this condition?

Hello good, first of all a greeting to all, I have been programming the mod for a few weeks and I am stuck.
I need the water particles to only run in the init method in the Main of the mod, I've been looking at the forum for 3 days and I decided to register and ask for help, because I can't get it.
The structure is a biome, so I am trying with a condition that executes only when it is in the biome and not in the normal game, from a method that is within the condition.
But I don't know what to put in the condition so that it only runs in the biome and not in the 2.

Class WaterColorParticles.

public static void onWaterColor()
 {
	if (BiomeRuby.getBiomeForId(1) == BiomeRuby.getBiomeForId(1))
	{
		ParticlesWaterColorRubyBubble.Registery();
	} 

}

Class BiomeRuby.

public BiomeRuby() {
	super(new 	BiomeProperties("ruby_biome").setBaseHeight(1.5F).setHeightVariation(1.2F).setTemperature(6F).setWaterColor(ColorRubyBiomeWater.original));
	Biome.REGISTRY.getObjectById(1);
}

As you can see I do not know what to put and try everything and nothing.

Thanks first and greetings to all.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hello everyone!   I'm working on a tree model visualizer object, that can draw a tree dynamically to the screen regardless of how many nodes or subtrees there are. The user can move the display with dragging, and here comes the problem I have. I need every object that is outside of the object to be hidden, like on the advancement screen in vanilla, however, no matter how hard I looked at the vanilla code, I wasn't being able to figure out a way to do this. Right now, my objects are visible outside of the object. That is what I don't want to happen How would I be able to make this happen? Any help is appreciated!
    • sorry i will talk in english. there is the debug.log of server and the client debug.log debug.log
    • Aww thanks i guess... Makes sense now.
    • I showed you that code...    it was this, and your 'complained' about the deferred register name, then went on about Objectholder (which to be fair was only there because the ONLY other example of doing this wasn't exactly knowledgeable as to what was happening or why. I'm trying to figure out why the following works, and the example wasn't exactly updated, so i had to use IDE feedback to get it to work properly, and I used setRegistryName as a way to prevent it from using my own name space....    -- To be clear i'm not sure what i did that caused it to work..  but it does Just to be clear  This is sitting where the package says it's sitting.   -mine are sitting in com.dephoegon.reclaim....   package net.minecraft; import com.dephoegon.reclaim.aid.block.sand; import net.minecraft.block.AbstractBlock; import net.minecraft.block.Block; import net.minecraft.block.SoundType; import net.minecraft.block.material.Material; import net.minecraft.block.material.MaterialColor; import net.minecraft.item.BlockItem; import net.minecraft.item.Item; import net.minecraft.item.ItemGroup; import net.minecraftforge.common.ToolType; import net.minecraftforge.event.RegistryEvent; import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.SubscribeEvent; import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod; import net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolder; @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(bus=Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.MOD) public class blockoverrides { public static final Block SAND = new sand(14406560, AbstractBlock.Properties.create(Material.SAND, MaterialColor.SAND) .harvestTool(ToolType.SHOVEL).harvestLevel(0) .hardnessAndResistance(0.5F).sound(SoundType.SAND) , "", "", "", true).setRegistryName("minecraft", "sand"); @SubscribeEvent public static void onBlocksRegistry(final RegistryEvent.Register<Block> blockRegistryEvent) { blockRegistryEvent.getRegistry().registerAll ( SAND ); } public static final Item SAND_ITEM = new BlockItem(SAND, new Item.Properties().group(ItemGroup.BUILDING_BLOCKS)).setRegistryName("minecraft","sand"); @SubscribeEvent public static void registerItems(RegistryEvent.Register<Item> event) { event.getRegistry().registerAll ( SAND_ITEM ); } }  
    • From what I can .. gather, and I'm sure this is my confusion going on..        It has public Objects that are effectively the block registry calls. Wait?  Would it be possible to actually override a public object, and have it use it? ---      I'm not sure I understand,   though the only bit I can honestly gather from that is a string name key, & the block object calling a new instance of a block (sand, log, etc) with properties defined in those block classes, which are often calling abstractblocks for properties, and extending special classes (like fallingblock) which tend to fall onto blocks, then abstract blocks themselves.   perhaps I'm missing the forest for the trees (or missing the trees for the forest), but  I'm not getting how you meant that.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.