Deleted Posts

Icefox

You can view your own post in your profile.

There has been only one post moved to the trash and it's because you keep asking how to make a core/jar mod which is not supported here.

We have moved past such things 5+ years ago.

We will not help you step backwards in time and explicitly break Mojang's EULA.

You don't need a 'client', you need need a mod.

Anyways, move on.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I’m not sure you are understanding my intention. What I am trying to accomplish is to create a custom client a player can use to join our server. The player will still need a Minecraft account. Sort of like how Cosmic Games has made their Cosmic Client. If you don’t know what that is, then something like Badlion or Lunar. That way, players are enabled to use specialized optimizations that are not able to be accomplished through Spigot, as Spigot is sever side and mods/Forge are client side. I hope this helps to clear things up. I have no intention of breaking the EULA.

I understand your intention, that is not supported here. 

Yes explicitly things like Badlion/Lunar.

Shipping full 'client's is against Mojang's EULA, specifically the distribution of wholesale parts of their code.

Combined with the scummy anti-user practice of having them enter their credentials into random 3rd party 'clients'

We are Forge. Make a Forge mod. That's the only answer you're gunna get.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

I am curious though. Why is MCP Reborn endorsed by you guys if you don't offer support for it and if it is "against EULA"? I just don't see why I shouldn't be getting more support for something that you guys helped create. Was is endorsed before and you've just stopped supporting it?

7 minutes ago, Icefox said:

Why is MCP Reborn endorsed by you guys

It's not. It's EXPLICITLY not endorsed by us. It's a shitty random project that has decided to steal the MCP name and pretend to be a legit project.

We didn't "help create" it. It just stole our tools and used them specifically for what we told them not to be used for.

It's a lazy project that actively tries to move our community back 8 years and does nothing but cause confusion and waste our time by tricking people like you into bugging us.

Nobody should be using it.

MCP is dead.

Let it stay dead.