Can't Connect to Forge 1.16.5 Server

KBomb

After running my Forge 1.16.5 server, when I try to join I am hit with this:

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. 

This is the first time I've had this happen to one of my servers so I'm not sure what to do. Please let me know if you need to see any server logs or screenshot of the server console.

I did not change anything but somehow I can now connect to the server. How ever my server doesn't seem to be running very well. Its running very slowly. The console saying many messages like this, "Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded? Running 13202ms or 264 tick behind"

The last thing the console said before forcibly crashing the server was, "A single server tick took 60.49 seconds (should be max 0.05)"

I'm trying to attach the server debug log, but it keeps failing and giving me code -200 

Also, is it improper to say server console, or should I say debug window?

• I assign 1G to the server, anything more and it doesn't run.
  • Total of 8G on the server's system.
  • 3.26G Total free RAM without the server running (also without other applications running except for Microsoft Edge browser) 
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7    GPU: Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics
  • Software running at the same time as the server: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft Java-Edition, and File Explorer if that is considered software.

I’ve pretty much gathered that. From my observations it looks to me like my RAM is likely the reason. This is based on the fact that just running the game drops my available RAM down to just a little over 500mb. I want to double my RAM storage, but before I do, I want to see if you agree that my RAM is the problem.