Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Advanced Machines (advanced_machines) Код завершения: -1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Oh ok so this is a gradle problem for me. Alright isnt the way that i reference the gradle.properties folder the right way? I dont know much about gradle or if not what is the best way to do references from gradle.properties
    • I set up the breakpoints like you did and they all triggered fine.  The reason nothing is generated is because you told Forge to only generate for mods with Mod ID "${mod_id}", whereas your Mod ID is "industrialtech".
    • Oh i see it was a github issue it didnt relize i changed folder names from uppercase to lowercase. I did a push with it corrected so it shouldnt fail after replaceing the folders in src/main/resources/assets/industrialtech/textures/item/material_icons with tye new github push i just did https://github.com/mightydanp/IndustrialTech/tree/master/src/main/resources/assets/industrialtech/textures/item/material_icons
    • [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Texture industrialtech:item/material_icons/gem_horizontal/gem does not exist in any known resource pack [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:191) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at net.minecraftforge.client.model.generators.ModelBuilder.texture(ModelBuilder.java:152) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at mightydanp.industrialtech.api.common.datagen.GenItemModel.coloredMaterialPart(GenItemModel.java:184) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at mightydanp.industrialtech.api.common.datagen.GenItemModel.registerModels(GenItemModel.java:39) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at mightydanp.industrialtech.api.common.datagen.GenItemModel.<init>(GenItemModel.java:29) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at mightydanp.industrialtech.api.common.handler.DataGenEventHandler.gatherData(DataGenEventHandler.java:24) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_12_DataGenEventHandler_gatherData_GatherDataEvent.invoke(.dynamic) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:85) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:120) [14:36:32] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: ... 17 more  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.