Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is there any release i can play past 1.16.4

i was trying to play 21w0b8 and started it without the controller i use with forge helping me for the controller.  i can start using the lancher a new game like 21w0b8 and the save it after i start.  then i quit and restart the launcher and start forge.  i choose the new game which has 21w0b8 at the link and get a message that it might not be compatible but it starts and the controller is working ok.  now my question is, i think the game only loads for 1.16.4.  i can't find the copper or anything special for the new snapshot.  am i chasing a dead horse trying to play with a controller on a new release???  thanks.  chas

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hello @ChampionAsh5357, thank you for your reply! I do not use the newer version of netty directly. It's a transitive dependency of Discord4j: +--- com.discord4j:discord4j-core:3.1.3 | +--- io.projectreactor:reactor-bom:Dysprosium-SR15 | | ... | +--- com.discord4j:discord-json:1.5.6 | | ... | +--- com.discord4j:discord4j-rest:3.1.3 | | ... | | \--- com.discord4j:discord4j-common:3.1.3 | | +--- io.projectreactor:reactor-bom:Dysprosium-SR15 (*) | | +--- com.discord4j:discord-json:1.5.6 (*) | | +--- io.projectreactor.netty:reactor-netty:0.9.15.RELEASE | | | +--- io.netty:netty-codec-http:4.1.54.Final (BTW, Minecraft is using io.netty:netty-all:4.1.25.Final)   I thought those line will extend "compile" by "shadow" configuration, making "compile" inherit dependencies from "shaodw": https://github.com/tony84727/xp-tweak/blob/7f24df8f46f78840d145605db1d2cfdd988ef66b/build.gradle#L114-L117 But anyway, I tried. I added netty dependency to the buildscript and found out that ./gradlew runServer is working!🎉 (the PR) However, for intellij runs, still no luck. (I've run ./gradlew genIntellijRuns again after updating the buildscript). Starting server by IDE runs will still throw java.lang.NoSuchMethodError, indicating those runs are still using old version of netty.   I still wish I can launch server by IDE runs so I can use IDE's debug utilities.
    • now I don't know how to help you you may want to create a new topic asking for help with that   the only thing that comes to mind isthat if you're on intelliJ, check if those are actaully subdirectories and not a single directory with dots in the name (as that is a very common problem that happens when people are modding with intelliJ)
    • Yes! thank you, it works great now. One more thing though, I followed default minecraft code for the armor, but even though I have all my layers in assets/gemstones/textures/models/armor it still shows up on my character as the 'no-texture' texture.
    • Exception message: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate registration jade you're registering "jade" twice, I think that should be the only thing wrong oh also, your enum constants should be all uppercased (it won't cause any errors of course, but it's the standard)  
    • Sure, i played around with the code a bit and added a ".get()" to the end of the material, this removed all errors. Except its wrong because now I launch and the game crashes, yet eclipse gives me no errors. Heres my list: package djofox.gemstones.materials; import java.util.function.Supplier; import djofox.gemstones.init.ItemInit; import net.minecraft.item.IItemTier; import net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient; import net.minecraft.util.LazyValue; public enum ToolMaterialList implements IItemTier { beryl(0, 131, 15.0f, 2.75f, 30, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.beryl.get()); }), jade(2, 500, 7.0f, 2.25f, 23, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.jade.get()); }), moissanite(2, 500, 7.0f, 2.25f, 23, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.moissanite.get()); }), kunzite(0, 315, 12f, 0.5f, 20, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.kunzite.get()); }), orpiment(2, 258, 10f, 0.5f, 20, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.orpiment.get()); }), mercurySulfide(2, 1012, 5.5f, 2.0f, 14, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.mercurySulfide.get()); }), blackDiamond(3, 2757, 8.0f, 3.0f, 2, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.blackDiamond.get()); }), treatedCarbide(4, 2560, 10.0f, 5.0f, 2, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.siliconCarbide.get()); }); private final int level; private final int uses; private final float speed; private final float damage; private final int enchantmentValue; private final LazyValue<Ingredient> repairIngredient; private ToolMaterialList(int p_i48458_3_, int p_i48458_4_, float p_i48458_5_, float p_i48458_6_, int p_i48458_7_, Supplier<Ingredient> p_i48458_8_) { this.level = p_i48458_3_; this.uses = p_i48458_4_; this.speed = p_i48458_5_; this.damage = p_i48458_6_; this.enchantmentValue = p_i48458_7_; this.repairIngredient = new LazyValue<>(p_i48458_8_); } public int getUses() { return this.uses; } public float getSpeed() { return this.speed; } public float getAttackDamageBonus() { return this.damage; } public int getLevel() { return this.level; } public int getEnchantmentValue() { return this.enchantmentValue; } public Ingredient getRepairIngredient() { return this.repairIngredient.get(); } } Heres my init class which causes the crash (from taking other stuff) And heres the error I get when I crash (I dont know if you need it but better safe than sorry)  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.