Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't start the mod from within eclipse

I am trying to start the "mod" I made from within the eclipse editor. The problem is, that I alway get this error:

[13:15:02] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')
    at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleForgeHacks.searchCoremods(GradleForgeHacks.java:85)
    at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:86)
    at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:25)

I am extremely new to modding and I haven't found anything that could help me with this.

Please let me know if you have an idea of how to fix this.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• oh thats not all it didnt copied all is that enough to know the problem
    • 21:49:22.953 STDERR main [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer:transformClassBytes:519]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) 21:49:22.953 LaunchWrapper main Unable to launch java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/World at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:38) ... 6 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.world.World at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ... 7 more Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.throwables.MixinTransformerError: An unexpected critical error was encountered at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClassBytes(MixinTransformer.java:521) at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.Proxy.transform(Proxy.java:72) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176) ... 9 more Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinInfo.preApply(MixinInfo.java:1212) at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTargetContext.preApply(MixinTargetContext.java:1126) at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.apply(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:274) at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.applyMixins(TargetClassContext.java:353) at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.apply(MixinTransformer.java:724) at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.applyMixins(MixinTransformer.java:703) at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClassBytes(MixinTransformer.java:509) ... 12 more 21:49:22.966 STDERR main [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager$ExitTrappedException 21:49:22.966 STDERR main [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager.checkPermission(FMLSecurityManager.java:49) 21:49:22.967 STDERR main [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkExit(SecurityManager.java:761) 21:49:22.967 STDERR main [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Runtime.java:107) 21:49:22.967 STDERR main [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.lang.System.exit(System.java:971) 21:49:22.967 STDERR main [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:138) 21:49:22.967 STDERR main [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) 21:49:23.085 launcher main Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0 21:49:23.085 monitor Process Monitor Process crashed with exit code 1   Thats the log after the launch
    • It is a tile entity block, the list will max out at 9 slots, so there will be 9 block models (a bit like a composter)
    • When i start minecraft with my forge modpack it loads and ends instantly with the error code 0 in the logs there is the error code 0 so what can i do to fix it.
    • I'm writing a mod for weapons and I ran into the problem of projectile position when shooting. How can I spawn a projectile so that when viewed from the first person, it flies out of the weapon, and not from the center of the screen?
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.