Copying FML conf
Creating Repackaged data
    Creating re-packaged srg
    Creating re-packaged exc
    Creating re-packaged MCP patches
Backing up client
Download of 1.6.2.jar failed md5 check, deleting
Backing up server
Something failed verifying minecraft files, see log for details.
Decompile Exception: 1
Press any key to continue . . .

How the heck do I fix this? Please help, I have downloaded the latest JDK, set my environment variables AND restarted my computer several times...

From what I can tell, this is because Mojang snuck in a ninja update before it fully released 1.6.2, changing the md5 checksum from what Forge believes it should be (the md5 checksum from the prerelease). If this is the problem, there's nothing we can really do about it until Forge updates, at least nothing I know how to do.

Don't quote me on that, by the way, that's just what I've gathered from the IRC channel.

From what I can tell, this is because Mojang snuck in a ninja update before it fully released 1.6.2, changing the md5 checksum from what Forge believes it should be (the md5 checksum from the prerelease). If this is the problem, there's nothing we can really do about it until Forge updates, at least nothing I know how to do.

Don't quote me on that, by the way, that's just what I've gathered from the IRC channel.

well that sucks if this is the case :(

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,10035.msg51071.html#msg51071

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/lexmanos
Paypal: http://paypal.me/LexManos

BitCoin: 1Q8rWvUNMM2T1ZfDaFeeYQyVXtYoeT6tTn

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• You need to modify the slots on server and client, not just on the server.
    • Some zip managers like to take control of the .jar file extension away from Java. Make sure you have Java installed and try running Jarfix once, then try the installer again.
    • Okay, I am at a loss - once again. Somehow resetting the container.inventorySlots field does not work as intended. When the MarketContainer is created it is starting out with the first inventory in the list and displays that. If that is a single chest and i switch to a double chest and back i get thrown the ioob exception. If the first inventory is a double chest and I switch to a single chest, it keeps showing the second part of the double chest but when i click one of those slots i still get the ioob exception. I uploaded it to my github, because I cant even get close to where the issue is... https://github.com/titmar/Caravans/blob/main/src/main/java/io/github/titmar/caravans/common/container/MarketContainer.java
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Uh... Did I do that? Time: 5/11/21 8:42 PM Description: mouseClicked event handler java.lang.NullPointerException: mouseClicked event handler     at net.minecraft.world.GameRules.func_226684_a_(SourceFile:120) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.GameRules$$Lambda$16275/1923002303.apply(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at com.google.common.collect.CollectCollectors.lambda$toImmutableMap$1(CollectCollectors.java:59) ~[guava-21.0.jar:?] {}     at com.google.common.collect.CollectCollectors$$Lambda$713/1518558199.accept(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$3ReducingSink.accept(ReduceOps.java:169) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.TreeMap$EntrySpliterator.forEachRemaining(TreeMap.java:2965) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:512) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:502) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.world.GameRules.<init>(SourceFile:120) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.CreateWorldScreen.<init>(CreateWorldScreen.java:89) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.CreateWorldScreen.func_243425_a(CreateWorldScreen.java:113) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.WorldSelectionList.func_212330_a(SourceFile:101) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.WorldSelectionList.<init>(SourceFile:83) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.WorldSelectionScreen.func_231160_c_(SourceFile:48) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.Screen.func_231158_b_(Screen.java:325) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147108_a(Minecraft.java:852) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:betterendforge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mining_helmet.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.MainMenuScreen.lambda$addSingleplayerMultiplayerButtons$4(MainMenuScreen.java:192) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default,pl:mixin:APP:extracoals.mixins.json:ExampleMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.MainMenuScreen$$Lambda$16149/870021564.onPress(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.widget.button.Button.func_230930_b_(SourceFile:33) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.widget.button.AbstractButton.func_230982_a_(SourceFile:16) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.widget.Widget.func_231044_a_(Widget.java:136) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.INestedGuiEventHandler.func_231044_a_(SourceFile:27) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.MainMenuScreen.func_231044_a_(MainMenuScreen.java:418) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default,pl:mixin:APP:extracoals.mixins.json:ExampleMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.func_198033_b(MouseHelper.java:87) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$16203/44261458.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.Screen.func_231153_a_(Screen.java:427) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.func_198023_a(MouseHelper.java:85) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.func_228030_c_(MouseHelper.java:175) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$16202/225032343.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(ThreadTaskExecutor.java:106) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.func_228028_b_(MouseHelper.java:174) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$13435/30528746.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.callback(GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.java:36) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at org.lwjgl.system.JNI.invokeV(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.glfwPollEvents(GLFW.java:3101) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.flipFrame(SourceFile:102) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.MainWindow.func_227802_e_(MainWindow.java:398) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_195542_b(Minecraft.java:996) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:betterendforge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mining_helmet.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:607) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:betterendforge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mining_helmet.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.16.5-36.1.16.jar:36.1] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$489/631851861.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.5-36.1.16.jar:36.1] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.world.GameRules.func_226684_a_(SourceFile:120) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.GameRules$$Lambda$16275/1923002303.apply(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at com.google.common.collect.CollectCollectors.lambda$toImmutableMap$1(CollectCollectors.java:59) ~[guava-21.0.jar:?] {}     at com.google.common.collect.CollectCollectors$$Lambda$713/1518558199.accept(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$3ReducingSink.accept(ReduceOps.java:169) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.TreeMap$EntrySpliterator.forEachRemaining(TreeMap.java:2965) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:512) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:502) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.world.GameRules.<init>(SourceFile:120) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.CreateWorldScreen.<init>(CreateWorldScreen.java:89) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.CreateWorldScreen.func_243425_a(CreateWorldScreen.java:113) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.WorldSelectionList.func_212330_a(SourceFile:101) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.WorldSelectionList.<init>(SourceFile:83) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.WorldSelectionScreen.func_231160_c_(SourceFile:48) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.Screen.func_231158_b_(Screen.java:325) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147108_a(Minecraft.java:852) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:betterendforge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mining_helmet.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.MainMenuScreen.lambda$addSingleplayerMultiplayerButtons$4(MainMenuScreen.java:192) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default,pl:mixin:APP:extracoals.mixins.json:ExampleMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.MainMenuScreen$$Lambda$16149/870021564.onPress(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.widget.button.Button.func_230930_b_(SourceFile:33) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.widget.button.AbstractButton.func_230982_a_(SourceFile:16) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.widget.Widget.func_231044_a_(Widget.java:136) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.INestedGuiEventHandler.func_231044_a_(SourceFile:27) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.MainMenuScreen.func_231044_a_(MainMenuScreen.java:418) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default,pl:mixin:APP:extracoals.mixins.json:ExampleMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.func_198033_b(MouseHelper.java:87) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$16203/44261458.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {} -- Affected screen -- Details:     Screen name: com.github.alexthe666.iceandfire.client.gui.IceAndFireMainMenu Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screen.Screen.func_231153_a_(Screen.java:427) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.func_198023_a(MouseHelper.java:85) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.func_228030_c_(MouseHelper.java:175) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$16202/225032343.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(ThreadTaskExecutor.java:106) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper.func_228028_b_(MouseHelper.java:174) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHelper$$Lambda$13435/30528746.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.callback(GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.java:36) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at org.lwjgl.system.JNI.invokeV(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.glfwPollEvents(GLFW.java:3101) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.2.2.jar:build 10] {}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.flipFrame(SourceFile:102) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.MainWindow.func_227802_e_(MainWindow.java:398) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_195542_b(Minecraft.java:996) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:betterendforge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mining_helmet.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:607) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:betterendforge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mining_helmet.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.16.5-36.1.16.jar:36.1] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$489/631851861.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.5-36.1.16.jar:36.1] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.5     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.5     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 3336993376 bytes (3182 MB) / 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) up to 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB)     CPUs: 12     JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx5G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     ModLauncher: 8.0.9+86+master.3cf110c     ModLauncher launch target: fmlclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          /mixin-0.8.2.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          /eventbus-4.0.0.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.1.16.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.1.16.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          /accesstransformers-3.0.1.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.1.16.jar capability_inject_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.1.16.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          /mixin-0.8.2.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /OptiFine_1.16.5_HD_U_G7.jar OptiFine TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.1.16.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML: 36.1     Forge: net.minecraftforge:36.1.16     FML Language Providers:          javafml@36.1         minecraft@1         kotlinforforge@1.12.0     Mod List:          infernal-expansion-forge-1.3.jar                  |Infernal Expansion            |infernalexp                   |Release 1.3         |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ColdsSkunks(FORGE)1.16.4-1.0.4.jar                |Colds: Skunks                 |coldsskunks                   |1.16.4-1.0.3        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         DoggyTalents-1.16.5-2.0.1.5.jar                   |Doggy Talents 2               |doggytalents                  |2.0.1.5             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         stalwart-dungeons-1.16.5-1.0.0.jar                |Stalwart Dungeons             |stalwart_dungeons             |1.0.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         BetterCaves-Forge-1.16.4-1.1.1.jar                |YUNG's Better Caves           |bettercaves                   |1.16.4-1.1.1        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ForgeEndertech-1.16.4-7.1.0.0-build.0075.jar      |Forge Endertech               |forgeendertech                |7.1.0.0             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Placebo-1.16.4-4.4.2.jar                          |Placebo                       |placebo                       |4.4.2               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.6.3.jar                                 |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.6.3               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.10.0.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.10.0              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         YungsApi-1.16.4-Forge-6.jar                       |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.16.4-Forge-6      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         undeco-1.0.0.jar                                  |Ornamental: Unusually Decorati|undeco                        |1.0.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         guardvillagers-1.16.5.1.2.4.jar                   |Guard Villagers               |guardvillagers                |1.2.4               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         uteamcore.jar                                     |U Team Core                   |uteamcore                     |3.2.1.195           |DONE      |f4:a6:0b:ee:cb:8a:1a:ea:9f:9d:45:91:8f:8b:b3:ae:26:f3:bf:05:86:1d:90:9e:f6:32:2a:1a:ed:1d:ce:b0         WaterStrainer-1.16.3-10.0.0.jar                   |Water Strainer                |waterstrainer                 |1.16.3-10.0.0       |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         carryon-1.16.5-1.15.3.13.jar                      |Carry On                      |carryon                       |1.15.3.13           |DONE      |8c:03:ac:7d:21:62:65:e2:83:91:f3:22:57:99:ed:75:78:1e:db:de:03:99:ef:53:3b:59:95:18:01:bc:84:a9         Paraglider-1.16.2-1.3.1.0.jar                     |Paraglider                    |paraglider                    |1.3.1.0             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         shetiphiancore-1.16-3.8.5.jar                     |ShetiPhian-Core               |shetiphiancore                |3.8.5               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         betterendforge-1.16.4-1.5.1.jar                   |BetterEnd Forge               |betterendforge                |1.16.4-1.5.1        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         cuneiform.jar                                     |Cuneiform                     |cuneiform                     |1.16.3-1.2.4.1      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         structure_gel-1.16.5-1.7.7.jar                    |Structure Gel API             |structure_gel                 |1.7.7               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         corpse-1.16.5-1.0.1.jar                           |Corpse                        |corpse                        |1.16.5-1.0.1        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.16.5-0.4.2.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.16.5-0.4.2        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Furnace+Pickaxe+Mod+1.16.5++v1.3.jar              |Furnace pickaxe Mod           |furnace_pickaxe_mod           |1.0.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         customizableelytra-1.16.4-1.4.4.jar               |Customizable Elytra           |customizableelytra            |1.16.4-1.4.4        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ThingsThatGoBoom1.16.4(FORGE)1.0.1.jar            |Things that go Boom!          |thingsthatgoboom              |1.16.4-1.0.1        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         repurposed_structures-1.16.5-2.6.6-forge.jar      |Repurposed Structures         |repurposed_structures         |1.16.5-2.6.6-forge  |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         bloodletting-1.0.2.jar                            |Bloodletting                  |bloodletting                  |1.0.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         plaingrinder-1.16.5-1.0.0.jar                     |plaingrinder                  |plaingrinder                  |1.16.5-1.0.0        |DONE      |1f:47:ac:b1:61:82:96:b8:47:19:16:d2:61:81:11:60:3a:06:4b:61:31:56:7d:44:31:1e:0c:6f:22:5b:4c:ed         BiomesOPlenty-1.16.5-13.1.0.465-universal.jar     |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |1.16.5-13.1.0.463   |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         1.16.5-enchantedgoldenapplecrafting-1.0.jar       |Enchanted Golden Apple Craftin|enchantedgoldenapplecrafting  |1.0                 |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         projectvibrantjourneys-1.16.5-3.0.1.jar           |Project: Vibrant Journeys     |projectvibrantjourneys        |1.16.5-3.0.1        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         EndRemastered-R36.jar                             |End Remastered 3.6            |endrem                        |1.16.3              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         valhelsia_structures-16.0.5.jar                   |Valhelsia Structures          |valhelsia_structures          |16.0.5              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         b.jar                                             |ValkyrieLib                   |valkyrielib                   |1.16.5-3.0.8.0      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ornamental.jar                                    |Ornamental                    |ornamental                    |4.4                 |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         mcw-fences-1.0.0-mc1.16.5.jar                     |Macaw's Fences and Walls      |mcwfences                     |1.0.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         BetterDefaultBiomes-1.16.4-Alpha+2.5.1.jar        |Better Default Biomes         |betterdefaultbiomes           |Alpha 2.5.1         |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         wthit-2.8.1-forge.jar                             |wthit                         |wthit                         |2.8.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         CNB-1.16.3_5-1.2.11.jar                           |Creatures and Beasts          |cnb                           |1.2.11              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         hole_filler_mod_1.2.4.1-mc_1.16.x-forge.jar       |Hole Filler Mod               |hole_filler_mod               |1.2.4               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-1.16.5-4.0.5.1.jar                   |Curios API                    |curios                        |1.16.5-4.0.5.1      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         relics-0.1.13.1.jar                               |Relics                        |relics                        |0.1.13.1            |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Patchouli-1.16.4-51.jar                           |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |1.16.4-51           |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         collective-1.16.5-2.26.jar                        |Collective                    |collective                    |2.26                |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         betterweather-1.2.9.jar                           |Better Weather                |betterweather                 |1.2.8               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         WoodOres-1.16.3+-1.0.0.jar                        |Wood Ores                     |woodores                      |1.0.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         elevatorid-1.16.5-1.7.13.jar                      |Elevator Mod                  |elevatorid                    |1.16.5-1.7.13       |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         obfuscate-0.6.1-1.16.3.jar                        |Obfuscate                     |obfuscate                     |0.6.1               |DONE      |e1:59:1a:56:ec:97:b3:d0:b3:4b:25:06:1f:83:b0:f4:fd:0c:24:e3:6d:ea:94:b1:9f:22:b0:38:13:60:88:ea         extracoals-1.2.jar                                |Extra Coals                   |extracoals                    |1.2                 |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         TheAbyss2+1.9.7+1.16.5.jar                        |TheAbyss                      |theabyss                      |1.9.7               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         wool_trim-2.0.jar                                 |WoolTrim                      |wool_trim                     |2.0                 |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Adorn-1.13.1+1.16.4-forge.jar                     |Adorn                         |adorn                         |1.13.1+1.16.4-forge |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         exoticbirds-1.16.4-1.1.0.jar                      |Exotic Birds                  |exoticbirds                   |1.1.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         BetterMineshafts-Forge-1.16.4-2.0.3.jar           |YUNG's Better Mineshafts      |bettermineshafts              |1.16.4-2.0.3        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.16.5-3.0.33.jar                  |GeckoLib                      |geckolib3                     |3.0.33              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         NekosEnchantedBooks-1.16-1.2.0.jar                |Neko’s Enchanted Books        |nebs                          |1.2.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         solarcooker-0.4.0-1.16.1+.jar                     |Solar Cooker                  |solarcooker                   |0.4.0-1.16.1+       |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         dogreborn-1.0-1.16.5.jar                          |DogReborn                     |dogreborn                     |1.0-1.16.5          |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         mining_helmet-1.16.5-2.0.1.jar                    |Mining Helmet                 |mining_helmet                 |2.0.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         platforms-1.16-1.7.11.jar                         |Platforms                     |platforms                     |1.7.11              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.16.5-7.6.4.90.jar                           |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |7.6.4.90            |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Craftable+Saddle+and+Horse+Armors.jar             |Craftable Saddle Mod          |bkcraftablesaddle             |[1.16,)             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         the-conjurer-1.16.4-1.0.13.jar                    |The Conjurer                  |conjurer_illager              |1.0.13              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         abnormals_core-1.16.5-3.1.1.jar                   |Abnormals Core                |abnormals_core                |3.1.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Bayou-Blues-1.16.5-1.0.4.jar                      |Bayou Blues                   |bayou_blues                   |1.16.5-1.0.4        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         reap-1.16.5-1.0.1.jar                             |Reap Mod                      |reap                          |1.16.5-1.0.1        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         extraboats-1.16.5-2.1.0.jar                       |Extra Boats                   |extraboats                    |2.1.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Space-Bosstools-1.16.5-5.1.jar                    |Space-Bosstools               |boss_tools                    |5.1                 |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Waystones_1.16.5-7.4.0.jar                        |Waystones                     |waystones                     |7.4.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Clumps-6.0.0.21.jar                               |Clumps                        |clumps                        |6.0.0.21            |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         comforts-forge-1.16.4-4.0.1.0.jar                 |Comforts                      |comforts                      |1.16.4-4.0.1.0      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ColdsOstriches(FORGE-1.16.4)vrs1.0.3.jar          |Colds: Ostriches              |coldsostrich                  |1.16.4-1.0.3        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         TravelersBackpack-1.16.5-5.4.1.jar                |Traveler's Backpack           |travelersbackpack             |5.4.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         concrete-plus-1.0.3.jar                           |Concrete Plus                 |pandamc_concreteplus          |1.0.3               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         DereCDoubleJump-1.2.0.0.jar                       |Derec's Double Jump           |derecs_double_jump            |1.2.0.0             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         DungeonCrawl-1.16.3-2.2.4.jar                     |Dungeon Crawl                 |dungeoncrawl                  |2.2.4               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         curioofundying-forge-1.16.4-5.1.0.0.jar           |Curio of Undying              |curioofundying                |1.16.4-5.1.0.0      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         betteranimalsplus-1.16.5-10.2.0.jar               |Better Animals Plus           |betteranimalsplus             |10.2.0              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         campfirespawnandtweaks_1.16.5-1.3.jar             |Campfire Spawn and Tweaks     |campfirespawnandtweaks        |1.3                 |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ClickMachine-1.16.4-4.3.0.jar                     |Click Machine                 |clickmachine                  |4.3.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         iceandfire-2.1.6-1.16.4.jar                       |Ice and Fire                  |iceandfire                    |2.1.6-1.16.4        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         walljump-forge-1.16.4-1.3.7.jar                   |Wall-Jump!                    |walljump                      |1.16.4-1.3.7        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         iChunUtil-1.16.5-10.2.0.jar                       |iChunUtil                     |ichunutil                     |10.2.0              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         mysticalworld-1.16.4-0.3.1.10.jar                 |Mystical World                |mysticalworld                 |1.16.4-0.3.1.10     |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.1.16-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |36.1.16             |DONE      |22:af:21:d8:19:82:7f:93:94:fe:2b:ac:b7:e4:41:57:68:39:87:b1:a7:5c:c6:44:f9:25:74:21:14:f5:0d:90         Waddles-1.16.5-0.8.12.jar                         |Waddles                       |waddles                       |1.16.5-0.8.12       |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Bountiful-1.16.4-3.3.1.jar                        |Bountiful                     |bountiful                     |1.16.4-3.3.1        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ilikewoodxbiomesoplenty-1.16.5-6.3.0.0.jar        |I Like Wood - Biomes o' Plenty|ilikewoodxbiomesoplenty       |1.16.5-6.3.0.0      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         scuba-gear-1.16.5-1.0.3.jar                       |Scuba Gear                    |scuba_gear                    |1.0.3               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         SubWild-1.16.5-1.2.0.jar                          |Subterranean Wilderness       |subwild                       |1.2.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         DynamicSurroundings-1.16.4-4.0.4.2.jar            |§3Dynamic Surroundings        |dsurround                     |1.16.4-4.0.4.2      |DONE      |b4:98:14:b9:76:55:25:4f:e5:5f:4d:71:90:87:43:5b:f9:d5:3a:02:60:42:5e:da:1f:15:9c:ff:be:a9:7c:77         antiqueatlas-5.4.4-forge.jar                      |Antique Atlas                 |antiqueatlas                  |5.4.4-forge         |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         dungeonsarise1.16.5-1.2.72a.jar                   |Dungeons Arise                |dungeons_arise                |1.2.72a             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.1.16-client.jar                   |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.16.5              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         swingthroughgrass-1.16.4-1.5.3.jar                |SwingThroughGrass             |swingthroughgrass             |1.16.4-1.5.3        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ToolBelt-1.16.5-1.16.0.jar                        |Tool Belt                     |toolbelt                      |1.16.0              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Abundance-1.16.5-1.0.5.jar                        |Abundance                     |abundance                     |1.16.5-1.0.5        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         useful_railroads-1.16.5-1.4.6.37.jar              |Useful Railroads              |usefulrailroads               |1.4.6.37            |DONE      |f4:a6:0b:ee:cb:8a:1a:ea:9f:9d:45:91:8f:8b:b3:ae:26:f3:bf:05:86:1d:90:9e:f6:32:2a:1a:ed:1d:ce:b0         EU_1.16.5_1.0.3.jar                               |Easy Updates                  |easyupdates                   |1.0.2               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         additionalenderitems-1.2.1.jar                    |Additional Ender Items        |additionalenderitems          |1.2.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         AdLods-1.16.4-4.1.5.1-build.0118.jar              |Large Ore Deposits            |adlods                        |4.1.5.1             |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         llamasteeds-forge-2021.03.09.jar                  |Llama Steeds                  |llamasteeds                   |2021.03.09          |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         whisperwoods-1.16.4-2.0.0.jar                     |Whisperwoods                  |whisperwoods                  |2.0.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         cheesemaking-1.0.2.jar                            |Cheesemaking                  |cheesemaking                  |1.0.2               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         SpartanShields-1.16.5-2.1.2.jar                   |Spartan Shields               |spartanshields                |2.1.2               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         AutoRegLib-1.6-47.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.6-47              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Quark-r2.4-311.jar                                |Quark                         |quark                         |r2.4-311            |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         terraincognita-1.16.3-1.6.4.2.jar                 |Terra Incognita               |terraincognita                |1.16.3-1.6.4.2      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         QuarkOPlenty-1.16.5-1.2.1.jar                     |Quark O' Plenty               |quarkoplenty                  |1.2.1               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         [1.16.5]+SecurityCraft+v1.8.21.1.jar              |SecurityCraft                 |securitycraft                 |v1.8.21.1           |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         StorageDrawers-1.16.3-8.2.2.jar                   |Storage Drawers               |storagedrawers                |8.2.2               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         InventoryHud_[1.16.2-1.16.5].forge-3.3.0.jar      |Inventory HUD+(Forge edition) |inventoryhud                  |3.3.0               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         BackTools-1.16.5-10.1.0.jar                       |Back Tools                    |backtools                     |10.1.0              |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         enhancedcelestials-1.0.4-1.16.4.jar               |Enhanced Celestials           |enhancedcelestials            |1.0.4-1.16.4        |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         ilikewood-1.16.5-6.3.0.0.jar                      |I Like Wood                   |ilikewood                     |1.16.5-6.3.0.0      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         Aquaculture-1.16.5-2.1.18.jar                     |Aquaculture 2                 |aquaculture                   |1.16.5-2.1.18       |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         enchantingbooks-1.2.2.jar                         |Enchanting Books              |enchantingbooks               |1.2.2               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         oddsandends-1.16.5-1.0.8.0.jar                    |Odds and Ends                 |oddsandends                   |1.16.5-1.0.8.0      |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         TA2+beginning+1.0.9+1.16.5.jar                    |[Add-on] The Abyss: The Beginn|thebeginning                  |1.0.9               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE         farlanders-1.16.4-1.3.9.jar                       |The Farlanders                |farlanders                    |1.3.9               |DONE      |NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: 449126da-b93a-48fa-90dc-a03899ea6584     Patchouli open book context: n/a     Launched Version: 1.16.5-forge-36.1.16     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10     Backend API: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 GL version 4.6.0 - Build 26.20.100.6911, Intel     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.0     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Graphics mode: fast     Resource Packs:      Current Language: English (US)     CPU: 12x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz     OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.16.5_HD_U_G7     OptiFine Build: 20210305-003221     Render Distance Chunks: 10     Mipmaps: 4     Anisotropic Filtering: 1     Antialiasing: 0     Multitexture: false     Shaders: null     OpenGlVersion: 4.6.0 - Build 26.20.100.6911     OpenGlRenderer: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630     OpenGlVendor: Intel     CpuCount: 12
    • A while ago I went to install forge, everything was going well until after downloading the forge when I clicked open the download, it appeared for me to choose an app to open, then I tried to open it with apps like internet explorer , but it was not opening as I had seen in some tutorials on youtube. I kept looking at tutorials and noticed that the forge should open via java. I went to my control panel to see if I had the java, and nothing came up, so I decided to install the java. I tried to open the forge through java, but it didn't work. I continued trying, then I even found the java file folder on my computer, explaining how I play minecraft (not a pirate), I tried to open the forge with a java that I found in this java folder, but it didn't work. So, the problem with all these times that I tried to open it through java is that only a black screen appears for 1 second, and every now and then it opens, but only a black screen appears. Does anyone know how to solve my problem?
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.