Forge server I can not move or see myself

AlexRaids

Hello. I have this huge problem in my Forge server that I'm trying to host on my pc where whenever I join, I can only look around, I cant see my hand, neither can I see my player when I look in F5. The only thing I can do is break blocks around me (my hand still isnt showing there either). When I pick up an item, its kind of stuck in that animation where it stretch for a second when it appears in your hotbar. 

Whenever I do /kill my camera shakes violently on the "respawn" screen. When I click respawn, I can now walk around but when I look in 3rd person my player is missing layers on his skin that makes that "3D" look. If I leave and rejoin the server I have the same problem all over again. 

I tried running the server with 0 mods and it worked completely fine so I'm guessing it has to be a problem with a mod but I have no clue which. But if I use all the same mods (almost 100) on my Singleplayer world I have no issues at all. 

Could anyone help me? Let me know what kind of info you need more; list of my mods, log file, etc. 

11 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Please post the debug.log and ideally a video showing this happening.

Here is my debug.log: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1dny49ro21qxvfz/debug.log/file

I had to upload it to my Mediafire cause when I try to attach it here it says "-200" and "Upload Failed"... very weird. 

Here is a video of everything I mentioned above including my skin being bugged at the end:

And here is a screenshot of what my skin normally looks like, hoodie and some headphones on the side of his head (this was taken right after this video in a Singleplayer world with all of the same mods): https://imgur.com/a/6HaLqTm

21 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Try without performant. The "better animals plus" mod is also broken, send them this log and tell them they need to register their EntityDataManager IDs properly.

I did that and I still have the same exact issue. I even deleted the server folders to make a "new one" after removing these 2 mods. 

More info: Whenever I throw an item, no matter what direction I look at, it will throw it in the direction I was initially looking at when I spawned.  

Edited by AlexRaids

2 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Then you probably have to add mods one by one until you found the culprit.

After many hours I finally found that dynamic surrounding is the mod causing this. Do you know why that is? And do you know another good mod that would replace it?

7 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Then you probably have to add mods one by one until you found the culprit.

I think it's a combability issue with Dynamic Surroundings cause I just joined another server with a different modpack than mine, but it had Dynamic Surroundings and it works...