Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

quick way to fill/remove blocks using two BlockPos

if i understand it correctly , it pretty much uses a loop to remove / change the blocks individually .  Which is what I'm already doing.

on another note, if you want to some serious code, check out the command package

The only way to change a large amount of data is to change each piece of data one at a time. I don't know why you'd think there was a solution to this faster than O(n)

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Sure, i played around with the code a bit and added a ".get()" to the end of the material, this removed all errors. Except its wrong because now I launch and the game crashes, yet eclipse gives me no errors. Heres my list: package djofox.gemstones.materials; import java.util.function.Supplier; import djofox.gemstones.init.ItemInit; import net.minecraft.item.IItemTier; import net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient; import net.minecraft.util.LazyValue; public enum ToolMaterialList implements IItemTier { beryl(0, 131, 15.0f, 2.75f, 30, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.beryl.get()); }), jade(2, 500, 7.0f, 2.25f, 23, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.jade.get()); }), moissanite(2, 500, 7.0f, 2.25f, 23, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.moissanite.get()); }), kunzite(0, 315, 12f, 0.5f, 20, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.kunzite.get()); }), orpiment(2, 258, 10f, 0.5f, 20, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.orpiment.get()); }), mercurySulfide(2, 1012, 5.5f, 2.0f, 14, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.mercurySulfide.get()); }), blackDiamond(3, 2757, 8.0f, 3.0f, 2, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.blackDiamond.get()); }), treatedCarbide(4, 2560, 10.0f, 5.0f, 2, () -> { return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.siliconCarbide.get()); }); private final int level; private final int uses; private final float speed; private final float damage; private final int enchantmentValue; private final LazyValue<Ingredient> repairIngredient; private ToolMaterialList(int p_i48458_3_, int p_i48458_4_, float p_i48458_5_, float p_i48458_6_, int p_i48458_7_, Supplier<Ingredient> p_i48458_8_) { this.level = p_i48458_3_; this.uses = p_i48458_4_; this.speed = p_i48458_5_; this.damage = p_i48458_6_; this.enchantmentValue = p_i48458_7_; this.repairIngredient = new LazyValue<>(p_i48458_8_); } public int getUses() { return this.uses; } public float getSpeed() { return this.speed; } public float getAttackDamageBonus() { return this.damage; } public int getLevel() { return this.level; } public int getEnchantmentValue() { return this.enchantmentValue; } public Ingredient getRepairIngredient() { return this.repairIngredient.get(); } } Heres my init class which causes the crash (from taking other stuff) And heres the error I get when I crash (I dont know if you need it but better safe than sorry)  
    • can you show your ToolMaterialList?
    • Ohh ok, that makes sense, but even still how could I fix it? I cant initialize my items before I do my ToolMaterialList because my items class uses it.
    • please use PascalCase when naming classes also, what are you doing? there's no need to extend the BrewingRecipe, you can just instantiate a new one  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.