Items and Containers ?

godbaba

Each ItemStack has a NBTTagCompound attached to it, normally used for enchantments and stuff. You can store your inventory there.

Can you direct me to where I could start looking for how to access this NBT? Because I know I have seen a tutorial before, but I can't find it again...

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

-_- no shit bro...

Sorry about that. I do miss little tid bits like that. Thanks for answering though!

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

If you want to have, say a bag item, you would make it open a GUI in the onItemRightClick() method. Then its just a normal GUI with slots and such from there. The actual item saving would be done via the container I believe, not the actual item.

So I would suggest learning about containers and such, or you could read through vanilla containers to see what they do. I would suggest looking into the inventory files