[FIXED] 1.16.5 repair ingredient error

djofox

So I already created an Armor class and Item Tier class for my new set of Mod tools and armor, but I can't figure out how to set the repair material as my Mod Item. The Item I would like to use is declared as a Registry Object because that's the new way forge does it, however "fromItems" takes IItemProvider and I'm not sure how to properly declare that, also I found another 'fix' that said use "get" but that doesnt work either

Can someone help me figure this out please? 

My repair

BERYLC("berylc", 40, new int[]{1, 2, 3, 1}, 1, SoundEvents.EXPERIENCE_ORB_PICKUP, 1.0F, 0.0F, () -> {
		      return Ingredient.get(ItemInit.beryl); //This line gets the error

My Item

public static final RegistryObject<Item> beryl = ITEMS.register("beryl",
			() -> new Item(new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

Thanks in advance!

Edited by djofox

4 hours ago, djofox said:

So I already created an Armor class and Item Tier class for my new set of Mod tools and armor, but I can't figure out how to set the repair material as my Mod Item. The Item I would like to use is declared as a Registry Object because that's the new way forge does it, however "fromItems" takes IItemProvider and I'm not sure how to properly declare that, also I found another 'fix' that said use "get" but that doesnt work either

Can someone help me figure this out please? 

My repair

BERYLC("berylc", 40, new int[]{1, 2, 3, 1}, 1, SoundEvents.EXPERIENCE_ORB_PICKUP, 1.0F, 0.0F, () -> {
		      return Ingredient.get(ItemInit.beryl); //This line gets the error

My Item

Thanks in advance!

your "beryl" Item is not an Item, it's a RegistryObject of an Item, think of it like a box which at the starts is empty, and that after registration your item gets put inside of it.
you're passing a RegistryObject to the Ingredient, while it expects an IItemProvider
you can call RegistryObject#get to get the item that's inside it
but note that if you call it before registration happens, the box is going to be empty and there won't be an item yet

23 minutes ago, kiou.23 said:

your "beryl" Item is not an Item, it's a RegistryObject of an Item, think of it like a box which at the starts is empty, and that after registration your item gets put inside of it.
you're passing a RegistryObject to the Ingredient, while it expects an IItemProvider
you can call RegistryObject#get to get the item that's inside it
but note that if you call it before registration happens, the box is going to be empty and there won't be an item yet

Ohh ok, that makes sense, but even still how could I fix it? I cant initialize my items before I do my ToolMaterialList because my items class uses it.

3 hours ago, eggpasta said:

Please provide the error you are getting

Heres the full error

Spoiler

[20:16:46] [modloading-worker-2/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Failed to create mod instance. ModID: gemstones, class djofox.gemstones.Main
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null
    at djofox.gemstones.Main.<init>(Main.java:25) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:81) ~[forge:36.1] {re:classloading}
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$4(ModContainer.java:120) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1640) [?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1632) [?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) [?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1067) [?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1703) [?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:172) [?:1.8.0_281] {}
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate registration jade
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister.register(DeferredRegister.java:125) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}
    at djofox.gemstones.init.MaterialInit.<clinit>(MaterialInit.java:24) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}
    ... 14 more
[20:16:46] [modloading-worker-3/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.co.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Config file forge-client.toml for forge tracking
[20:16:46] [modloading-worker-3/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.co.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Config file forge-server.toml for forge tracking
[20:16:46] [modloading-worker-3/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.co.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Config file forge-common.toml for forge tracking
[20:16:46] [modloading-worker-3/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Attempting to inject @EventBusSubscriber classes into the eventbus for forge
[20:16:46] [modloading-worker-3/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Auto-subscribing net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelDataManager to FORGE
[20:16:47] [Render thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/LOADING]: Failed to complete lifecycle event CONSTRUCT, 1 errors found
[20:16:47] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.sound.SoundLoadEvent to a broken mod state
[20:16:48] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.ColorHandlerEvent$Block to a broken mod state
[20:16:48] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.ColorHandlerEvent$Item to a broken mod state
[20:16:48] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.tr.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming render with desc (Lnet/minecraft/entity/projectile/FishingBobberEntity;FFLcom/mojang/blaze3d/matrix/MatrixStack;Lnet/minecraft/client/renderer/IRenderTypeBuffer;I)V
[20:16:48] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.tr.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming getArmPose with desc (Lnet/minecraft/client/entity/player/AbstractClientPlayerEntity;Lnet/minecraft/util/Hand;)Lnet/minecraft/client/renderer/entity/model/BipedModel$ArmPose;
[20:16:49] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.tr.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming prepareMobModel with desc (Lnet/minecraft/entity/MobEntity;FFF)V
[20:16:49] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.tr.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming setupAnim with desc (Lnet/minecraft/entity/MobEntity;FFFFF)V
[20:16:49] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.tr.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming renderHandsWithItems with desc (FLcom/mojang/blaze3d/matrix/MatrixStack;Lnet/minecraft/client/renderer/IRenderTypeBuffer$Impl;Lnet/minecraft/client/entity/player/ClientPlayerEntity;I)V
[20:16:49] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.tr.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming renderHandsWithItems with desc (FLcom/mojang/blaze3d/matrix/MatrixStack;Lnet/minecraft/client/renderer/IRenderTypeBuffer$Impl;Lnet/minecraft/client/entity/player/ClientPlayerEntity;I)V
[20:16:49] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.tr.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming renderArmWithItem with desc (Lnet/minecraft/client/entity/player/AbstractClientPlayerEntity;FFLnet/minecraft/util/Hand;FLnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;FLcom/mojang/blaze3d/matrix/MatrixStack;Lnet/minecraft/client/renderer/IRenderTypeBuffer;I)V
[20:16:50] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.tr.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming renderArmWithItem with desc (Lnet/minecraft/client/entity/player/AbstractClientPlayerEntity;FFLnet/minecraft/util/Hand;FLnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;FLcom/mojang/blaze3d/matrix/MatrixStack;Lnet/minecraft/client/renderer/IRenderTypeBuffer;I)V
[20:16:51] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.ParticleFactoryRegisterEvent to a broken mod state
[20:16:51] [Render thread/INFO] [mojang/NarratorWindows]: Narrator library for x64 successfully loaded
[20:16:52] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/SimpleReloadableResourceManager]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[20:16:53] [Worker-Main-6/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.ModelRegistryEvent to a broken mod state
[20:16:54] [Worker-Main-5/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:16:59] [Worker-Main-4/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:17:04] [Worker-Main-6/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:17:04] [Worker-Main-7/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:17:07] [Worker-Main-6/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:17:07] [Worker-Main-6/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:17:07] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ForgeI18n/CORE]: Loading I18N data entries: 5046
[20:17:08] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/SoundSystem]: OpenAL initialized.
[20:17:08] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/SoundEngine]: Sound engine started
[20:17:09] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 1024x512x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/blocks.png-atlas
[20:17:09] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Post to a broken mod state
[20:17:09] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 256x128x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/signs.png-atlas
[20:17:09] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Post to a broken mod state
[20:17:09] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 512x512x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/banner_patterns.png-atlas
[20:17:10] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 512x512x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/shield_patterns.png-atlas
[20:17:10] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Post to a broken mod state
[20:17:10] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 256x256x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/chest.png-atlas
[20:17:10] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Post to a broken mod state
[20:17:10] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 512x256x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/beds.png-atlas
[20:17:10] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 512x256x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/shulker_boxes.png-atlas
[20:17:11] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.ModelBakeEvent to a broken mod state
[20:17:11] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 256x256x0 minecraft:textures/atlas/particles.png-atlas
[20:17:11] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Post to a broken mod state
[20:17:11] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 256x256x0 minecraft:textures/atlas/paintings.png-atlas
[20:17:11] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Post to a broken mod state
[20:17:11] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 256x128x0 minecraft:textures/atlas/mob_effects.png-atlas
[20:17:12] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ForgeI18n/CORE]: Loading I18N data entries: 4978
[20:17:12] [Render thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.co.ForgeMod/]: Preparing crash report with UUID 0551e227-ac7d-4d73-973c-e041e9b0c118
[20:17:12] [Render thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport:addCategory:196]: Negative index in crash report handler (21/23)
[20:17:12] [Render thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.cl.ClientModLoader/]: Crash report saved to .\crash-reports\crash-2021-04-12_20.17.12-fml.txt
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 4/12/21 8:17 PM
Description: Mod loading error has occurred

java.lang.Exception: Mod Loading has failed
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.CrashReportExtender.dumpModLoadingCrashReport(CrashReportExtender.java:85) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading}
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.ClientModLoader.completeModLoading(ClientModLoader.java:188) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.lambda$null$1(Minecraft.java:508) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.util.Util.ifElse(Util.java:320) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading}
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.lambda$new$2(Minecraft.java:504) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.ResourceLoadProgressGui.render(ResourceLoadProgressGui.java:113) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.render(GameRenderer.java:481) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:976) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:607) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at net.minecraftforge.userdev.FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider.java:52) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at net.minecraftforge.userdev.LaunchTesting.main(LaunchTesting.java:105) [forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {}

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Render thread
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister.register(DeferredRegister.java:125) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}
-- MOD gemstones --
Details:
    Caused by 0: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:81) ~[forge:36.1] {re:classloading}
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$4(ModContainer.java:120) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}
        at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1640) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
        at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1632) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
        at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
        at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1067) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
        at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1703) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
        at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:172) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}

Mod File: main
    Failure message: Gemstones (gemstones) has failed to load correctly
    Mod Version: 1.4
    Mod Issue URL: NOT PROVIDED
    Exception message: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate registration jade
Stacktrace:
    at djofox.gemstones.init.MaterialInit.<clinit>(MaterialInit.java:24) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1640) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1632) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1067) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1703) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:172) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}

8 minutes ago, kiou.23 said:

can you show your ToolMaterialList?

Sure, i played around with the code a bit and added a ".get()" to the end of the material, this removed all errors. Except its wrong because now I launch and the game crashes, yet eclipse gives me no errors.

Heres my list:

package djofox.gemstones.materials;

import java.util.function.Supplier;

import djofox.gemstones.init.ItemInit;
import net.minecraft.item.IItemTier;
import net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient;
import net.minecraft.util.LazyValue;

public enum ToolMaterialList implements IItemTier {
	   beryl(0, 131, 15.0f, 2.75f, 30, () -> {
	      return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.beryl.get());
	   }),
	   jade(2, 500, 7.0f, 2.25f, 23, () -> {
		   return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.jade.get());
	   }),
	   moissanite(2, 500, 7.0f, 2.25f, 23, () -> {
		   return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.moissanite.get());
	   }),
	   kunzite(0, 315, 12f, 0.5f, 20, () -> {
		   return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.kunzite.get());
	   }),
	   orpiment(2, 258, 10f, 0.5f, 20, () -> {
		   return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.orpiment.get());
	   }),
	   mercurySulfide(2, 1012, 5.5f, 2.0f, 14, () -> {
		   return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.mercurySulfide.get());
	   }),
	   blackDiamond(3, 2757, 8.0f, 3.0f, 2, () -> {
		   return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.blackDiamond.get());
	   }),
	   treatedCarbide(4, 2560, 10.0f, 5.0f, 2, () -> {
		   return Ingredient.of(ItemInit.siliconCarbide.get());
	   });

private final int level;
	   private final int uses;
	   private final float speed;
	   private final float damage;
	   private final int enchantmentValue;
	   private final LazyValue<Ingredient> repairIngredient;

private ToolMaterialList(int p_i48458_3_, int p_i48458_4_, float p_i48458_5_, float p_i48458_6_, int p_i48458_7_, Supplier<Ingredient> p_i48458_8_) {
	      this.level = p_i48458_3_;
	      this.uses = p_i48458_4_;
	      this.speed = p_i48458_5_;
	      this.damage = p_i48458_6_;
	      this.enchantmentValue = p_i48458_7_;
	      this.repairIngredient = new LazyValue<>(p_i48458_8_);
	   }

public int getUses() {
	      return this.uses;
	   }

public float getSpeed() {
	      return this.speed;
	   }

public float getAttackDamageBonus() {
	      return this.damage;
	   }

public int getLevel() {
	      return this.level;
	   }

public int getEnchantmentValue() {
	      return this.enchantmentValue;
	   }

public Ingredient getRepairIngredient() {
	      return this.repairIngredient.get();
	   }
	}

Heres my init class which causes the crash (from taking other stuff)

Spoiler

package djofox.gemstones.init;

import djofox.gemstones.Main;
import djofox.gemstones.items.CustomArmorItem;
import djofox.gemstones.items.CustomAxeItem;
import djofox.gemstones.items.CustomHoeItem;
import djofox.gemstones.items.CustomPickaxeItem;
import djofox.gemstones.items.CustomShovelItem;
import djofox.gemstones.items.CustomSwordItem;
import djofox.gemstones.items.ShadowSteak;
import djofox.gemstones.materials.ArmourMaterialList;
import djofox.gemstones.materials.ToolMaterialList;
import net.minecraft.inventory.EquipmentSlotType;
import net.minecraft.item.Item;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.RegistryObject;
import net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister;
import net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistries;

public class ItemInit {

public static final DeferredRegister<Item> ITEMS = DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.ITEMS, Main.MODID);

//Foods

public static final RegistryObject<ShadowSteak> shadowSteak = ITEMS.register("shadow_steak", ShadowSteak::new);

//Items
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunzite = ITEMS.register("kunzite",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpiment = ITEMS.register("orpiment",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jade = ITEMS.register("jade",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissanite = ITEMS.register("moissanite",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbide = ITEMS.register("jade",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> siliconCarbide = ITEMS.register("orpiment",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamond = ITEMS.register("black_diamond",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfide = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> crystallicFragments = ITEMS.register("crystallic_fragments",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteMineral = ITEMS.register("kunzite_mineral",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylMineral = ITEMS.register("beryl_mineral",

public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteDust = ITEMS.register("kunzite_dust",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadeDust = ITEMS.register("jade_dust",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentDust = ITEMS.register("orpiment_dust",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondDust = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_dust",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfideDust = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_dust",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissaniteDust = ITEMS.register("moissanite_dust",
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylDust = ITEMS.register("beryl_dust",

public static final RegistryObject<Item> diamondStick = ITEMS.register("diamond_stick",
	//Armor & Tools
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylPickaxe = ITEMS.register("beryl_pickaxe", () -> new CustomPickaxeItem(ToolMaterialList.beryl, 1, -2.8F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentPickaxe = ITEMS.register("orpiment_pickaxe", () -> new CustomPickaxeItem(ToolMaterialList.orpiment, 1, -2.8F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunzitePickaxe = ITEMS.register("kunzite_pickaxe", () -> new CustomPickaxeItem(ToolMaterialList.kunzite, 1, -2.8F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfidePickaxe = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_pickaxe", () -> new CustomPickaxeItem(ToolMaterialList.mercurySulfide, 1, -2.8F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissanitePickaxe = ITEMS.register("moissanite_pickaxe", () -> new CustomPickaxeItem(ToolMaterialList.moissanite, 1, -2.8F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbidePickaxe = ITEMS.register("treated_carbide_pickaxe", () -> new CustomPickaxeItem(ToolMaterialList.treatedCarbide, 2, -2.8F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadePickaxe = ITEMS.register("jade_pickaxe", () -> new CustomPickaxeItem(ToolMaterialList.jade, 1, -2.8F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondPickaxe = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_pickaxe", () -> new CustomPickaxeItem(ToolMaterialList.blackDiamond, 1, -2.8F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylAxe = ITEMS.register("beryl_axe", () -> new CustomAxeItem(ToolMaterialList.beryl, 5, -2.9F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentAxe = ITEMS.register("orpiment_axe", () -> new CustomAxeItem(ToolMaterialList.orpiment, 7, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteAxe = ITEMS.register("kunzite_axe", () -> new CustomAxeItem(ToolMaterialList.kunzite, 7, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfideAxe = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_axe", () -> new CustomAxeItem(ToolMaterialList.mercurySulfide, 6, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissaniteAxe = ITEMS.register("moissanite_axe", () -> new CustomAxeItem(ToolMaterialList.moissanite, 5.25F, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbideAxe = ITEMS.register("treated_carbide_axe", () -> new CustomAxeItem(ToolMaterialList.treatedCarbide, 6, -3.2F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadeAxe = ITEMS.register("jade_axe", () -> new CustomAxeItem(ToolMaterialList.jade, 5.75F, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondAxe = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_axe", () -> new CustomAxeItem(ToolMaterialList.blackDiamond, 5, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylShovel = ITEMS.register("beryl_shovel", () -> new CustomShovelItem(ToolMaterialList.beryl, 1.5F, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentShovel = ITEMS.register("orpiment_shovel", () -> new CustomShovelItem(ToolMaterialList.orpiment, 1.5F, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteShovel = ITEMS.register("kunzite_shovel", () -> new CustomShovelItem(ToolMaterialList.kunzite, 1.5F, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfideShovel = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_shovel", () -> new CustomShovelItem(ToolMaterialList.mercurySulfide, 1.5F, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissaniteShovel = ITEMS.register("moissanite_shovel", () -> new CustomShovelItem(ToolMaterialList.moissanite, 1.5F, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbideShovel = ITEMS.register("treated_carbide_shovel", () -> new CustomShovelItem(ToolMaterialList.treatedCarbide, 7.5F, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadeShovel = ITEMS.register("jade_shovel", () -> new CustomShovelItem(ToolMaterialList.jade, 1.5F, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondShovel = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_shovel", () -> new CustomShovelItem(ToolMaterialList.blackDiamond, 1.5F, -3.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylHoe = ITEMS.register("beryl_hoe", () -> new CustomHoeItem(ToolMaterialList.beryl, -3, 0.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentHoe = ITEMS.register("orpiment_hoe", () -> new CustomHoeItem(ToolMaterialList.orpiment, -1, 0.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteHoe = ITEMS.register("kunzite_hoe", () -> new CustomHoeItem(ToolMaterialList.kunzite, -1, 0.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfideHoe = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_hoe", () -> new CustomHoeItem(ToolMaterialList.mercurySulfide, -2, -1.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissaniteHoe = ITEMS.register("moissanite_hoe", () -> new CustomHoeItem(ToolMaterialList.moissanite, -3, 1.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbideHoe = ITEMS.register("treated_carbide_hoe", () -> new CustomHoeItem(ToolMaterialList.treatedCarbide, -3, 1.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadeHoe = ITEMS.register("jade_hoe", () -> new CustomHoeItem(ToolMaterialList.jade, -2, -0.25F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondHoe = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_hoe", () -> new CustomHoeItem(ToolMaterialList.blackDiamond, -3, 0.0F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylSword = ITEMS.register("beryl_sword", () -> new CustomSwordItem(ToolMaterialList.beryl, 3, -2.4F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentSword = ITEMS.register("orpiment_sword", () -> new CustomSwordItem(ToolMaterialList.orpiment, 3, -2.4F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteSword = ITEMS.register("kunzite_sword", () -> new CustomSwordItem(ToolMaterialList.kunzite, 3, -2.4F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfideSword = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_sword", () -> new CustomSwordItem(ToolMaterialList.mercurySulfide, 3, -2.4F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissaniteSword = ITEMS.register("moissanite_sword", () -> new CustomSwordItem(ToolMaterialList.moissanite, 3, -2.4F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbideSword = ITEMS.register("treated_carbide_sword", () -> new CustomSwordItem(ToolMaterialList.treatedCarbide, 4, -2.4F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadeSword = ITEMS.register("jade_sword", () -> new CustomSwordItem(ToolMaterialList.jade, 3, -2.4F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondSword = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_sword", () -> new CustomSwordItem(ToolMaterialList.blackDiamond, 3, -2.4F, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylHelmet = ITEMS.register("beryl_helmet", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.BERYL, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylChestplate = ITEMS.register("beryl_chestplate", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.BERYL, EquipmentSlotType.CHEST, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylLeggings = ITEMS.register("beryl_leggings", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.BERYL, EquipmentSlotType.LEGS, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylBoots = ITEMS.register("beryl_boots", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.BERYL, EquipmentSlotType.FEET, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> berylCrown = ITEMS.register("beryl_crown", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.BERYLC, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentHelmet = ITEMS.register("orpiment_helmet", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.ORPIMENT, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentChestplate = ITEMS.register("orpiment_chestplate", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.ORPIMENT, EquipmentSlotType.CHEST, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentLeggings = ITEMS.register("orpiment_leggings", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.ORPIMENT, EquipmentSlotType.LEGS, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentBoots = ITEMS.register("orpiment_boots", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.ORPIMENT, EquipmentSlotType.FEET, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> orpimentCrown = ITEMS.register("orpiment_crown", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.ORPIMENTC, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteHelmet = ITEMS.register("kunzite_helmet", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.KUNZITE, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteChestplate = ITEMS.register("kunzite_chestplate", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.KUNZITE, EquipmentSlotType.CHEST, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteLeggings = ITEMS.register("kunzite_leggings", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.KUNZITE, EquipmentSlotType.LEGS, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteBoots = ITEMS.register("kunzite_boots", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.KUNZITE, EquipmentSlotType.FEET, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> kunziteCrown = ITEMS.register("kunzite_crown", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.KUNZITEC, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadeHelmet = ITEMS.register("jade_helmet", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.JADE, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadeChestplate = ITEMS.register("jade_chestplate", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.JADE, EquipmentSlotType.CHEST, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadeLeggings = ITEMS.register("jade_leggings", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.JADE, EquipmentSlotType.LEGS, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadeBoots = ITEMS.register("jade_boots", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.JADE, EquipmentSlotType.FEET, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> jadeCrown = ITEMS.register("jade_crown", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.JADEC, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfideHelmet = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_helmet", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.MERCURYSULFIDE, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfideChestplate = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_chestplate", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.MERCURYSULFIDE, EquipmentSlotType.CHEST, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfideLeggings = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_leggings", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.MERCURYSULFIDE, EquipmentSlotType.LEGS, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfideBoots = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_boots", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.MERCURYSULFIDE, EquipmentSlotType.FEET, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> mercurySulfideCrown = ITEMS.register("mercury_sulfide_crown", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.MERCURYSULFIDEC, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissaniteHelmet = ITEMS.register("moissanite_helmet", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.MOISSANITE, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissaniteChestplate = ITEMS.register("moissanite_chestplate", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.MOISSANITE, EquipmentSlotType.CHEST, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissaniteLeggings = ITEMS.register("moissanite_leggings", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.MOISSANITE, EquipmentSlotType.LEGS, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissaniteBoots = ITEMS.register("moissanite_boots", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.MOISSANITE, EquipmentSlotType.FEET, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> moissaniteCrown = ITEMS.register("moissanite_crown", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.MOISSANITEC, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondHelmet = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_helmet", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.BLACKDIAMOND, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondChestplate = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_chestplate", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.BLACKDIAMOND, EquipmentSlotType.CHEST, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondLeggings = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_leggings", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.BLACKDIAMOND, EquipmentSlotType.LEGS, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondBoots = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_boots", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.BLACKDIAMOND, EquipmentSlotType.FEET, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> blackDiamondCrown = ITEMS.register("black_diamond_crown", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.BLACKDIAMONDC, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));

public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbideHelmet = ITEMS.register("treated_carbide_helmet", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.TREATEDCARBIDE, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbideChestplate = ITEMS.register("treated_carbide_chestplate", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.TREATEDCARBIDE, EquipmentSlotType.CHEST, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbideLeggings = ITEMS.register("treated_carbide_leggings", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.TREATEDCARBIDE, EquipmentSlotType.LEGS, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbideBoots = ITEMS.register("treated_carbide_boots", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.TREATEDCARBIDE, EquipmentSlotType.FEET, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
	public static final RegistryObject<Item> treatedCarbideCrown = ITEMS.register("treated_carbide_crown", () -> new CustomArmorItem(ArmourMaterialList.TREATEDCARBIDEC, EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, new Item.Properties().tab(Main.GEMSTONES_GROUP)));
}

And heres the error I get when I crash (I dont know if you need it but better safe than sorry)

Spoiler

[20:51:56] [Worker-Main-4/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.ModelRegistryEvent to a broken mod state
[20:51:58] [Worker-Main-5/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:52:06] [Worker-Main-6/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:52:12] [Worker-Main-4/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:52:12] [Worker-Main-7/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:52:14] [Worker-Main-4/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:52:14] [Worker-Main-4/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:52:15] [Worker-Main-4/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:52:15] [Worker-Main-4/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Pre to a broken mod state
[20:52:15] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ForgeI18n/CORE]: Loading I18N data entries: 5046
[20:52:17] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/SoundSystem]: OpenAL initialized.
[20:52:17] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/SoundEngine]: Sound engine started
[20:52:18] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 1024x512x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/blocks.png-atlas
[20:52:18] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Post to a broken mod state
[20:52:18] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 256x128x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/signs.png-atlas
[20:52:18] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Post to a broken mod state
[20:52:18] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 512x512x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/banner_patterns.png-atlas
[20:52:18] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 512x512x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/shield_patterns.png-atlas
[20:52:18] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 256x256x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/chest.png-atlas
[20:52:18] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 512x256x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/beds.png-atlas
[20:52:18] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 512x256x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/shulker_boxes.png-atlas
[20:52:19] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.ModelBakeEvent to a broken mod state
[20:52:20] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 256x256x0 minecraft:textures/atlas/particles.png-atlas
[20:52:20] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Post to a broken mod state
[20:52:20] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 256x256x0 minecraft:textures/atlas/paintings.png-atlas
[20:52:20] [Render thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.TextureStitchEvent$Post to a broken mod state
[20:52:20] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/AtlasTexture]: Created: 256x128x0 minecraft:textures/atlas/mob_effects.png-atlas
[20:52:21] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ForgeI18n/CORE]: Loading I18N data entries: 4978
[20:52:21] [Render thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.co.ForgeMod/]: Preparing crash report with UUID 3d02fb66-be69-4eb5-8420-a5740538b884
[20:52:21] [Render thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport:addCategory:196]: Negative index in crash report handler (21/23)
[20:52:21] [Render thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.cl.ClientModLoader/]: Crash report saved to .\crash-reports\crash-2021-04-12_20.52.21-fml.txt
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// My bad.

Time: 4/12/21 8:52 PM
Description: Mod loading error has occurred

java.lang.Exception: Mod Loading has failed
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.CrashReportExtender.dumpModLoadingCrashReport(CrashReportExtender.java:85) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.ClientModLoader.completeModLoading(ClientModLoader.java:188) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.lambda$null$1(Minecraft.java:508) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
	at net.minecraft.util.Util.ifElse(Util.java:320) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.lambda$new$2(Minecraft.java:504) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
	at net.minecraft.client.gui.ResourceLoadProgressGui.render(ResourceLoadProgressGui.java:113) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.render(GameRenderer.java:481) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:976) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:607) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}
	at net.minecraftforge.userdev.FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider.java:52) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {}
	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
	at net.minecraftforge.userdev.LaunchTesting.main(LaunchTesting.java:105) [forge-1.16.5-36.1.0_mapped_official_1.16.5-recomp.jar:?] {}

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Render thread
Stacktrace:
-- MOD gemstones --
Details:
	Caused by 0: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
		at djofox.gemstones.Main.<init>(Main.java:24) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}

Mod File: main
	Failure message: Gemstones (gemstones) has failed to load correctly
	Mod Version: 1.4
	Mod Issue URL: NOT PROVIDED
	Exception message: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate registration jade
Stacktrace:
	at djofox.gemstones.init.ItemInit.<clinit>(ItemInit.java:38) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}
	at djofox.gemstones.Main.<init>(Main.java:24) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}

you're registering "jade" twice, I think that should be the only thing wrong

oh also, your enum constants should be all uppercased (it won't cause any errors of course, but it's the standard)

12 minutes ago, kiou.23 said:

you're registering "jade" twice, I think that should be the only thing wrong

oh also, your enum constants should be all uppercased (it won't cause any errors of course, but it's the standard)

Yes! thank you, it works great now. One more thing though, I followed default minecraft code for the armor, but even though I have all my layers in assets/gemstones/textures/models/armor it still shows up on my character as the 'no-texture' texture.

8 minutes ago, djofox said:

Yes! thank you, it works great now. One more thing though, I followed default minecraft code for the armor, but even though I have all my layers in assets/gemstones/textures/models/armor it still shows up on my character as the 'no-texture' texture.

now I don't know how to help you
you may want to create a new topic asking for help with that

the only thing that comes to mind isthat if you're on intelliJ, check if those are actaully subdirectories and not a single directory with dots in the name (as that is a very common problem that happens when people are modding with intelliJ)

• djofox changed the title to [FIXED] 1.16.5 repair ingredient error