(1.16.5/1.16.4) How can I create a interactable vending machine?

GhostGamesFSM

Hello everyone! A few days ago someone asked for a working vending machine in my mod, but I don't know how I do that. my vending machine is now only decoration but I want it to be interactable. Like a real vending machine. I have custom money in my mod that I want to use in the vending machine.

I also don't know how to get a vending machine hitbox 2 blocks high. only on the bottom side the hitbox is 2 blocks high, but on the upper part there's nothing. I can even place something there. I have uploaded my vending machine class here. (I've seen that I need a "vending_machine_upper" block but I don't know what I need to do with that.)

vending machine.png

class1.png

class2.png

Edited by GhostGamesFSM

Never post code as screenshots, that is probably the #1 worst way to share it (maybe besides a video).

Best way is to create a github, and post your project on there, then share a link here.

If you're just sharing a small portion, copy & paste directly to your forum post inside code tags (the < > button at the top of the composition part of the screen)

Edited by Ugdhar

31 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

Never post code as screenshots, that is probably the #1 worst way to share it (maybe besides a video).

Best way is to create a github, and post your project on there, then share a link here.

If you're just sharing a small portion, copy & paste directly to your forum post inside code tags (the < > button at the top of the composition part of the 

https://github.com/GhostgamesDHG/MinetopiaMod/blob/master/src/main/java/com/ghostgamesdhg/minetopia/blocks/Vending_Machine.java

Here's the code on github. Thank you for the reaction.