Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• i re-made the player model with RenderPlayerEvent so i can modify the model, but the event is making a "double" of steve like a mirror, i dont know which steve is the real and which one is the fake but i need to remove or make invisible the one below i tried to use .Pre to make invisible the model this is how it looks without the bipedPART.showModel = false: https://imgur.com/a/fMuXsBR i tried to make the steve that is rotated down invisible but im doing the opposite(made invisible the one that is looking up or the correct one) and thats not what i want @SubscribeEvent public static void renderPre(RenderPlayerEvent.Pre event) { event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedHead.showModel = false; event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedBody.showModel = false; event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedRightArm.showModel = false; event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedLeftArm.showModel = false; event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedRightLeg.showModel = false; event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedLeftLeg.showModel = false; } @SubscribeEvent public static void renderPost(RenderPlayerEvent.Post event) { event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedHead.showModel = true; event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedBody.showModel = true; event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedRightArm.showModel = true; event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedLeftArm.showModel = true; event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedRightLeg.showModel = true; event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedLeftLeg.showModel = true; if(ModKeys.ability1Key.isKeyDown()) { PlayerEntity player = event.getPlayer(); GlStateManager.enableBlend(); PlayerModel<AbstractClientPlayerEntity> model = event.getRenderer().getEntityModel(); ModelRenderer head = model.bipedHead; ModelRenderer rightarm = model.bipedRightArm; ModelRenderer leftarm = model.bipedLeftArm; ModelRenderer body = model.bipedBody; ModelRenderer rightleg = model.bipedRightLeg; ModelRenderer leftleg = model.bipedLeftLeg; head.render(event.getMatrixStack(), event.getBuffers().getBuffer(RenderType.getEntitySolid(((AbstractClientPlayerEntity)player).getLocationSkin())), Minecraft.getInstance().getRenderManager().getPackedLight(player, 1f), OverlayTexture.NO_OVERLAY); rightarm.render(event.getMatrixStack(), event.getBuffers().getBuffer(RenderType.getEntitySolid(((AbstractClientPlayerEntity)player).getLocationSkin())), Minecraft.getInstance().getRenderManager().getPackedLight(player, 1f), OverlayTexture.NO_OVERLAY); leftarm.render(event.getMatrixStack(), event.getBuffers().getBuffer(RenderType.getEntitySolid(((AbstractClientPlayerEntity)player).getLocationSkin())), Minecraft.getInstance().getRenderManager().getPackedLight(player, 1f), OverlayTexture.NO_OVERLAY); body.render(event.getMatrixStack(), event.getBuffers().getBuffer(RenderType.getEntitySolid(((AbstractClientPlayerEntity)player).getLocationSkin())), Minecraft.getInstance().getRenderManager().getPackedLight(player, 1f), OverlayTexture.NO_OVERLAY); rightleg.render(event.getMatrixStack(), event.getBuffers().getBuffer(RenderType.getEntitySolid(((AbstractClientPlayerEntity)player).getLocationSkin())), Minecraft.getInstance().getRenderManager().getPackedLight(player, 1f), OverlayTexture.NO_OVERLAY); leftleg.render(event.getMatrixStack(), event.getBuffers().getBuffer(RenderType.getEntitySolid(((AbstractClientPlayerEntity)player).getLocationSkin())), Minecraft.getInstance().getRenderManager().getPackedLight(player, 1f), OverlayTexture.NO_OVERLAY); } }      
    • I figured it out! i had an extra "2" in the port. A personal paste error! Darn.
    • The voicechat-server.toml file is invalid. Correct it or delete it to regenerate the default.
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • debug.log must be explicitly enabled when using curse launcher, maybe that is the issue.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.