Textures Not Showing Up

maniamsmart

Hi guys,

So I finished my first mod, and I tested it by running and saving the program in Eclipse. In the test environment that is launched from Eclipse everything works fine, and all textures show up. I saved the mod, use the build.bat file to compile the mod and used the build file in the build folder to add it to my server and to my single player mode on the actual minecraft game, not the test environment. But when I tested everything out, for some reason the seed growth stages of my newly made seed did not show up. All other textures worked, including the rainbow block, and the other items, but the plant growth stage textures did not work, even though they worked in the test environment. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. Any ideas? Here is my code.

Main Class: http://pastebin.com/YRrXKwMr

Growth Class for Crops: http://pastebin.com/150fH7yK

The image files for the growth stages are in my resources folder in the blocks folder within it. The names of those are as follows:

blockoatsplant1.png

blockoatsplant2.png

blockoatsplant3.png

blockoatsplant4.png

Thanks.

I've taken the @SideOnly CLIENT text out of the code since I read that it would only work for the client, and it still did not show textures on the server, only on the testing environment.

In singleplayer it does not work either... now I really confused. Only works in the client that gets opened when I run the code. That's the only place the plant textures do show along with the others. I wonder why it's just the plant texture stages that aren't showing, but in the client from eclipse it does show. Doesn't make much sense to me :(