Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forge 1.16.5 - GUI in world not showing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hello There! We are back today with some more Super Craft Bros and this time it's spooky edition! I just want to clarify there is nothing spooky about this it's just us in Halloween skins playing spooky themed maps. There are some pretty funny moments in this video that I know you guys are gonna love! I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did please consider subscribing and while you are at it give the video a like!  
    • Can you send the debug file from the logs folder?
    • So I'm making a custom container but I get the following error when I right click the block [20:28:58] [Render thread/WARN]: Failed to create screen for menu type: ewanmod:rune_pedestal code is here: https://pastebin.com/6g0E2p93
    • I have been following every solution I can from other threads, but nothing has seemed to work so far. My graphics card is a GTX 1650 as well, if that's the problem.  Here is my Launcher Log: https://pastebin.com/0EduJiS9 And here is the report from the 'latest' file in the logs: https://pastebin.com/CsiVmhWS Any sort of help would be much obliged 
    • Ok so what am I supposed to do cause for now there isn't any mod but I'm gonna add mods on the server when it's gonna work. I removed all the mods on my side and on the server and it didn't worked. Maybe my server.properties isn't correct ? #Minecraft server properties #Thu Oct 21 18:17:44 EDT 2021 spawn-protection=16 max-tick-time=60000 query.port=25565 generator-settings= sync-chunk-writes=true force-gamemode=false allow-nether=true enforce-whitelist=false gamemode=survival broadcast-console-to-ops=true enable-query=false player-idle-timeout=0 text-filtering-config= difficulty=easy spawn-monsters=true broadcast-rcon-to-ops=true op-permission-level=4 pvp=true entity-broadcast-range-percentage=100 snooper-enabled=true allow-cheats=true level-type=biomesop hardcore=false enable-status=true enable-command-block=true max-players=20 network-compression-threshold=256 resource-pack-sha1= max-world-size=29999984 function-permission-level=4 rcon.port=25575 server-port=25565 server-ip= spawn-npcs=true allow-flight=false level-name=Serveur view-distance=10 resource-pack= spawn-animals=true white-list=false rcon.password= generate-structures=true max-build-height=256 online-mode=true level-seed= prevent-proxy-connections=false use-native-transport=true enable-jmx-monitoring=false enable-rcon=false rate-limit=0 motd=Bienvenue dans le serveur de PatateDouce45
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.