Minecraft forge "internal exception java.io.ioexception" help me please

n0s3

So ive been playing minecraft for along time and i installed forge to add some mods for a server called hypixel and for some reason forge just kicks me out of the server every like 30 mins and ive checked the mods ive trying playing with forge on its own and it still does the same thing but when i launch normal minecraft on the launcher it doesnt kick me out. Ive searched up a few fixs and none of them have help like some said to turn my fire wall off and then start the game with forge, stuff like that. Please help thanks

image.thumb.png.3f207297181f82a9f8cee5c12d1adf65.png

53 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Post the debug.log from server and client.

Hello sorry what do you mean but post the debug log from the server? like how would i do that sorry its the first time ive ever had a problem with minecraft mods or forge.

when i looked for the file it wasnt their when i searched it up it says their isnt a file by that name 

but i think that i got the file now im doing something with minecraft launcher just waiting for it to do the thing when it kicks me out

Edited by n0s3

3 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

So i use technic since it make it so it doesnt kick me out as often but still does it every 40 mins and i dont know how to find either files but i can try when i get home since im out walking back home right now