Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Server crash when I log in Chroma Technology

Hi, I currently have a minecraft server dedicated (mxtserv), I'm using the modpack Chroma Technology on Minecraft 1.12 and when I try to loggin on the server the server stops and I didn't know why ...

There is my crash report https://pastebin.com/1DkJPhcC

And the server log https://pastebin.com/3C4gcbCv

I'm a newbie with minecraft servers, I'm getting crazy with it.
Thanks in advance for help,

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I think I've found the cause of the problem.  A recently updated Java installation installed just the JRE instead of the JDK, and was causing gradle to be unable to find tools.jar.  Installing the updated version of the JDK seems to have fixed the problem.  Thank you, and I apologize for wasting your time.
    • Send me examples with entities if u have ^^
    • Minecraft 1.16.5 Forge latest  This is my /data/forge/loot_modifiers/global_loot_modifiers.json  { "replace": false, "entries": [ "multimod:blaze_loot" ] }   This my /data/multimod/loot_modifiers/blaze_loot.json (serialized json) { "conditions": [ { "condition": "minecraft:killed_by_player" }, { "condition": "minecraft:entity_properties", "predicate": { "type": "minecraft:blaze" }, "entity": "this" } ] }   and now I want that the Entity Blaze can drop my custom item (custom_item) in this GlobalLotModifiers.java package com.squidxtv.multimod.core.init; import com.google.gson.JsonObject; import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack; import net.minecraft.loot.LootContext; import net.minecraft.loot.conditions.ILootCondition; import net.minecraft.util.ResourceLocation; import net.minecraftforge.common.loot.GlobalLootModifierSerializer; import net.minecraftforge.common.loot.LootModifier; import javax.annotation.Nonnull; import java.util.List; public class GlobalLootModifiers extends LootModifier { /** * Constructs a LootModifier. * * @param conditionsIn the ILootConditions that need to be matched before the loot is modified. */ protected GlobalLootModifiers(ILootCondition[] conditionsIn) { super(conditionsIn); } @Nonnull @Override public List<ItemStack> doApply(List<ItemStack> generatedLoot, LootContext context) { return null; } private static class Serializer extends GlobalLootModifierSerializer<GlobalLootModifiers> { @Override public GlobalLootModifiers read(ResourceLocation location, JsonObject object, ILootCondition[] ailootcondition) { return null; } @Override public JsonObject write(GlobalLootModifiers instance) { return null; } } } but how can I do this?
    • I tried to found debug.log, but I can't found that, would you tell me about the location of the debug.log?
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.