[1.16.5] Dynamic texture based on stack size?

Sinu

I have been wondering how to make an item change texture based on certain stack sizes? Someone had already posted about this many years back (https://forums.minecraftforge.net/topic/31987-18-texture-dependant-on-stack-size/) but I am wondering how I can go about doing this in 1.16.5? Also, I am pretty new at modding so a little bit of helping hand would be much appreciated!¬†ūüėÉ

In FMLClienetSetupEvent use enqueue to schedule work on the main thread. In there use ItemModelsProperties.register to register an IItemPropertyGetter for your item. This then needs to return something based on the stack size. Your model can then reference this property, similarly to how the bow pulling works (check the bow model).

Where can I find where Forge references the bow to change it's texture? Or does the bow implement it's features differently than the way you explained it? Looking at example codes help me learn the best I think.

EDIT: Oh, I think I understand what you mean. I found https://mcforge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/models/overrides/ which seems pretty close to what I want. So from what I am understanding, I am defining a new "predicate" for the item to recognize within the json file?

My next question is, where do I insert the FMLClientSetupEvent event?
I figured out where to put it! I have trouble editing this line to have it reflect with the number of stacks:
return entity != null && stack.getCount() && entity.getActiveItemStack() == stack ? 1.0F : 0.0F;

I am assuming I don't need to check if entity is null or not but only have it register the number of item stack?

Edited by Sinu

I think I got a hang of what I should be doing but I think I am doing something wrong.
My json file looks like this which I think is correct:

{
	"parent": "item/generated",
	"textures": {
		"layer0": "brimheim:items/coin_bronze"
	},
	"overrides": [
		{
			"predicate": {
				"brimheim:stack": 16
			},
			"model": "brimheim:item/coin_bronze_stack"
		},
		{
			"predicate": {
				"brimheim:stack": 32
			},
			"model": "brimheim:item/coin_bronze_bag"
		}
	]
}

and this is my FMLClientSetupEvent event:

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = Brimheim.MODID, value = Dist.CLIENT, bus = Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.MOD)
public class BrimheimClient
{
	@SubscribeEvent
	public void setModelProperties(final FMLClientSetupEvent event)
	{
		event.enqueueWork(() ->
		{
			ItemModelsProperties.register(BrimheimItems.COIN_BRONZE.get(), 
				new ResourceLocation(Brimheim.MODID, "stack"), (stack, world, entity) -> {
	        return stack.getCount();
	        });
		});
	}
}

Also, I am not sure if the event method should be public or private. When I had it on private, I had a java.lang.RuntimeException: Illegal private member with @SubscribeEvent annotation error.

Edited by Sinu

Actually I figured it out. Instead of doing SubscribeEvent, I just registered it to my main method with: 

FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus().addListener(this::doClientStuff);

private void doClientStuff(FMLClientSetupEvent event) {
		event.enqueueWork(() ->
		{
			ItemModelsProperties.register(BrimheimItems.COIN_BRONZE.get(), 
				new ResourceLocation(Brimheim.MODID, "stack"), (stack, world, entity) -> {
	        return stack.getCount();
	        });
		});
    }

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • The¬†ICD-10¬†transition is a mandate that applies to all parties covered by HIPAA, not just providers who bill Medicare or Medicaid. ¬† Click Here
    • You don't post all the code so it is difficult to say what the problem is. The error is caused by some issue with your overlay texture. ¬† I would guess this relates to how Mojang changed it so that block textures are only loaded from the "block" subdirectory by default. See the section on resource packs here: https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Java_Edition_1.19.3#General_2 ¬† Yours is in "fluid" which won't get loaded into the block atlas. ¬†
    • Issue with the gizmo luggage mod. Check you have the latest version then contact the mod author.
    • This is a custom fluid I made using¬†Kaupenjoe's tutorial and I can't figure out why this is now happening for the life of me. Here is the crash log. Here are the¬†ModFluids¬†class,¬†ModFluidTypes¬†class, and¬†BaseFluidType¬†class just in case. I any other classes are needed just let me know, please.
    • The problem got fixed but I'm now getting this crash log¬† ¬† ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // This doesn't make any sense! Time: 2023-03-22 18:56:14 Description: Initializing game java.lang.RuntimeException: null ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.postRegisterEvents(GameData.java:367) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeStatesProvider.lambda$new$4(ForgeStatesProvider.java:25) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$dispatchAndHandleError$23(ModLoader.java:201) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:178) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.dispatchAndHandleError(ModLoader.java:201) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$gatherAndInitializeMods$14(ModLoader.java:179) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.gatherAndInitializeMods(ModLoader.java:179) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.lambda$begin$1(ClientModLoader.java:91) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.lambda$createRunnableWithCatch$4(ClientModLoader.java:111) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.begin(ClientModLoader.java:91) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:472) ~[client-1.19.4-20230314.122934-srg.jar%23220!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:169) ~[1.19.4-forge-45.0.20.jar:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:27) ~[fmlloader-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†Suppressed: net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoadingException: Luggage (luggage) encountered an error during the common_setup event phase ¬ß7java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'void net.minecraft.sounds.SoundEvent.<init>(net.minecraft.resources.ResourceLocation)' ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:111) ~[javafmllanguage-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23222!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$postEventWithWrapInModOrder$36(ModLoader.java:329) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.forEachModInOrder(ModList.java:225) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.postEventWithWrapInModOrder(ModLoader.java:327) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.postRegisterEvents(GameData.java:382) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeStatesProvider.lambda$new$4(ForgeStatesProvider.java:25) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$dispatchAndHandleError$23(ModLoader.java:201) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:178) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.dispatchAndHandleError(ModLoader.java:201) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$gatherAndInitializeMods$14(ModLoader.java:179) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.gatherAndInitializeMods(ModLoader.java:179) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.lambda$begin$1(ClientModLoader.java:91) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.lambda$createRunnableWithCatch$4(ClientModLoader.java:111) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.begin(ClientModLoader.java:91) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:472) ~[client-1.19.4-20230314.122934-srg.jar%23220!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:169) ~[1.19.4-forge-45.0.20.jar:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:27) ~[fmlloader-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'void net.minecraft.sounds.SoundEvent.<init>(net.minecraft.resources.ResourceLocation)' ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at com.gizmo.luggage.Registries$SoundRegistry.lambda$createEvent$0(Registries.java:49) ~[luggage-1.19-1.6.jar%23206!/:1.6] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister.lambda$addEntries$1(DeferredRegister.java:386) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.RegisterEvent.register(RegisterEvent.java:59) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister.addEntries(DeferredRegister.java:386) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister$EventDispatcher.handleEvent(DeferredRegister.java:328) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.__EventDispatcher_handleEvent_RegisterEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:B} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:73) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2379!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:315) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2379!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:296) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2379!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:107) ~[javafmllanguage-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23222!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†... 30 more ¬†¬† ¬†Suppressed: net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoadingException: Luggage (luggage) encountered an error during the common_setup event phase ¬ß7java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: f_40756_ ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:111) ~[javafmllanguage-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23222!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$postEventWithWrapInModOrder$36(ModLoader.java:329) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.forEachModInOrder(ModList.java:225) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.postEventWithWrapInModOrder(ModLoader.java:327) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.postRegisterEvents(GameData.java:382) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeStatesProvider.lambda$new$4(ForgeStatesProvider.java:25) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$dispatchAndHandleError$23(ModLoader.java:201) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:178) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.dispatchAndHandleError(ModLoader.java:201) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$gatherAndInitializeMods$14(ModLoader.java:179) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.gatherAndInitializeMods(ModLoader.java:179) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.lambda$begin$1(ClientModLoader.java:91) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.lambda$createRunnableWithCatch$4(ClientModLoader.java:111) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.begin(ClientModLoader.java:91) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:472) ~[client-1.19.4-20230314.122934-srg.jar%23220!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:169) ~[1.19.4-forge-45.0.20.jar:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:27) ~[fmlloader-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: f_40756_ ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at com.gizmo.luggage.Registries$ItemRegistry.lambda$static$0(Registries.java:23) ~[luggage-1.19-1.6.jar%23206!/:1.6] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister.lambda$addEntries$1(DeferredRegister.java:386) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.RegisterEvent.register(RegisterEvent.java:59) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:A} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister.addEntries(DeferredRegister.java:386) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister$EventDispatcher.handleEvent(DeferredRegister.java:328) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.__EventDispatcher_handleEvent_RegisterEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:B} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:73) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2379!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:315) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2379!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:296) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2379!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:107) ~[javafmllanguage-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23222!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†... 30 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace: ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.postRegisterEvents(GameData.java:367) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeStatesProvider.lambda$new$4(ForgeStatesProvider.java:25) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$dispatchAndHandleError$23(ModLoader.java:201) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:178) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.dispatchAndHandleError(ModLoader.java:201) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$gatherAndInitializeMods$14(ModLoader.java:179) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.gatherAndInitializeMods(ModLoader.java:179) ~[fmlcore-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar%23221!/:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.lambda$begin$1(ClientModLoader.java:91) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.lambda$createRunnableWithCatch$4(ClientModLoader.java:111) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.begin(ClientModLoader.java:91) ~[forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar%23225!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:472) ~[client-1.19.4-20230314.122934-srg.jar%23220!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} -- Initialization -- Details: ¬†¬† ¬†Modules:¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ADVAPI32.dll:Advanced Windows 32 Base API:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†COMCTL32.dll:User Experience Controls Library:6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†CRYPT32.dll:Crypto API32:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†CRYPTBASE.dll:Base cryptographic API DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†CRYPTSP.dll:Cryptographic Service Provider API:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†CoreMessaging.dll:Microsoft CoreMessaging Dll:10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†DBGHELP.DLL:Windows Image Helper:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†DEVOBJ.dll:Device Information Set DLL:10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†DNSAPI.dll:DNS Client API DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†GDI32.dll:GDI Client DLL:10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†GLU32.dll:OpenGL Utility Library DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†IMM32.DLL:Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL:10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†IPHLPAPI.DLL:IP Helper API:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†KERNEL32.DLL:Windows NT BASE API Client DLL:10.0.22621.900 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†KERNELBASE.dll:Windows NT BASE API Client DLL:10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MSASN1.dll:ASN.1 Runtime APIs:10.0.22621.819 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MSCTF.dll:MSCTF Server DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MpOav.dll:IOfficeAntiVirus Module:4.18.2301.6 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†NSI.dll:NSI User-mode interface DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†NTASN1.dll:Microsoft ASN.1 API:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.DLL:10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Ole32.dll:Microsoft OLE for Windows:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†PSAPI.DLL:Process Status Helper:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Pdh.dll:Windows Performance Data Helper DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†RPCRT4.dll:Remote Procedure Call Runtime:10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†SETUPAPI.dll:Windows Setup API:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†SHCORE.dll:SHCORE:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†SHELL32.dll:Windows Shell Common Dll:10.0.22621.755 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†USER32.dll:Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†USERENV.dll:Userenv:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†VCRUNTIME140.dll:Microsoft¬ģ C Runtime Library:14.29.30139.0 built by: vcwrkspc:Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†VERSION.dll:Version Checking and File Installation Libraries:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†WINHTTP.dll:Windows HTTP Services:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†WINMM.dll:MCI API DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†WINTRUST.dll:Microsoft Trust Verification APIs:10.0.22621.1194 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†WS2_32.dll:Windows Socket 2.0 32-Bit DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†WSOCK32.dll:Windows Socket 32-Bit DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†amsi.dll:Anti-Malware Scan Interface:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†atig6pxx.dll:atiglpxx.dll:8.14.01.6564:Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†atio6axx.dll:AMD OpenGL Driver:22.08.1462145:Advanced Micro Devices, Inc ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†bcrypt.dll:Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†bcryptPrimitives.dll:Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library:10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†cfgmgr32.dll:Configuration Manager DLL:10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†clbcatq.dll:COM+ Configuration Catalog:2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†combase.dll:Microsoft COM for Windows:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dbgcore.DLL:Windows Core Debugging Helpers:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dhcpcsvc.DLL:DHCP Client Service:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dhcpcsvc6.DLL:DHCPv6 Client:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dinput8.dll:Microsoft DirectInput:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†directxdatabasehelper.dll:DirectXDatabaseHelper:10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dwmapi.dll:Microsoft Desktop Window Manager API:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dxcore.dll:DXCore:10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fwpuclnt.dll:FWP/IPsec User-Mode API:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†gdi32full.dll:GDI Client DLL:10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†glfw.dll:GLFW 3.4.0 DLL:3.4.0:GLFW ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†icm32.dll:Microsoft Color Management Module (CMM):10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†inputhost.dll:InputHost:10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†java.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†javaw.exe:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†jemalloc.dll ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†jimage.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†jli.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†jna7893402672282885343.dll:JNA native library:6.1.4:Java(TM) Native Access (JNA) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†jsvml.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†jvm.dll:OpenJDK 64-Bit server VM:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†kernel.appcore.dll:AppModel API Host:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†lwjgl.dll ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†lwjgl_opengl.dll ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†lwjgl_stb.dll ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†management.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†management_ext.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mscms.dll:Microsoft Color Matching System DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†msvcp140.dll:Microsoft¬ģ C Runtime Library:14.29.30139.0 built by: vcwrkspc:Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†msvcp_win.dll:Microsoft¬ģ C Runtime Library:10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†msvcrt.dll:Windows NT CRT DLL:7.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mswsock.dll:Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†napinsp.dll:E-mail Naming Shim Provider:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ncrypt.dll:Windows NCrypt Router:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†net.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†nio.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†nlansp_c.dll:NLA Namespace Service Provider DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ntdll.dll:NT Layer DLL:10.0.22621.900 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†opengl32.dll:OpenGL Client DLL:10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†perfos.dll:Windows System Performance Objects DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pfclient.dll:SysMain Client:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pnrpnsp.dll:PNRP Name Space Provider:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†profapi.dll:User Profile Basic API:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rasadhlp.dll:Remote Access AutoDial Helper:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rsaenh.dll:Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sechost.dll:Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†shlwapi.dll:Shell Light-weight Utility Library:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sunmscapi.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†textinputframework.dll:"TextInputFramework.DYNLINK":10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ucrtbase.dll:Microsoft¬ģ C Runtime Library:10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†uxtheme.dll:Microsoft UxTheme Library:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†vcruntime140_1.dll:Microsoft¬ģ C Runtime Library:14.29.30139.0 built by: vcwrkspc:Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†verify.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†win32u.dll:Win32u:10.0.22621.1413 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†windows.storage.dll:Microsoft WinRT Storage API:10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†winrnr.dll:LDAP RnR Provider DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†wintypes.dll:Windows Base Types DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†wshbth.dll:Windows Sockets Helper DLL:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†xinput1_4.dll:Microsoft Common Controller API:10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†zip.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft Stacktrace: ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:169) ~[1.19.4-forge-45.0.20.jar:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} ¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:27) ~[fmlloader-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:?] {} ¬†¬† ¬†at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {} -- System Details -- Details: ¬†¬† ¬†Minecraft Version: 1.19.4 ¬†¬† ¬†Minecraft Version ID: 1.19.4 ¬†¬† ¬†Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0 ¬†¬† ¬†Java Version: 17.0.3, Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft ¬†¬† ¬†Memory: 309168968 bytes (294 MiB) / 805306368 bytes (768 MiB) up to 6442450944 bytes (6144 MiB) ¬†¬† ¬†CPUs: 12 ¬†¬† ¬†Processor Vendor: AuthenticAMD ¬†¬† ¬†Processor Name: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬† ¬†Identifier: AuthenticAMD Family 25 Model 80 Stepping 0 ¬†¬† ¬†Microarchitecture: Zen 3 ¬†¬† ¬†Frequency (GHz): 3.89 ¬†¬† ¬†Number of physical packages: 1 ¬†¬† ¬†Number of physical CPUs: 6 ¬†¬† ¬†Number of logical CPUs: 12 ¬†¬† ¬†Graphics card #0 name: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics ¬†¬† ¬†Graphics card #0 vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (0x1002) ¬†¬† ¬†Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 512.00 ¬†¬† ¬†Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x1638 ¬†¬† ¬†Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=31.0.12024.0 ¬†¬† ¬†Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 16384.00 ¬†¬† ¬†Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20 ¬†¬† ¬†Memory slot #0 type: DDR4 ¬†¬† ¬†Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 16384.00 ¬†¬† ¬†Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20 ¬†¬† ¬†Memory slot #1 type: DDR4 ¬†¬† ¬†Virtual memory max (MB): 34153.04 ¬†¬† ¬†Virtual memory used (MB): 9867.95 ¬†¬† ¬†Swap memory total (MB): 2048.00 ¬†¬† ¬†Swap memory used (MB): 35.46 ¬†¬† ¬†JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx6G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M ¬†¬† ¬†Launched Version: 1.19.4-forge-45.0.20 ¬†¬† ¬†Backend library: LWJGL version 3.3.1 build 7 ¬†¬† ¬†Backend API: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics GL version 3.2.0 Core Profile Context 22.20.24.220816, ATI Technologies Inc. ¬†¬† ¬†Window size: <not initialized> ¬†¬† ¬†GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.2 ¬†¬† ¬†GL debug messages:¬† ¬†¬† ¬†Using VBOs: Yes ¬†¬† ¬†Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge' ¬†¬† ¬†Type: Client (map_client.txt) ¬†¬† ¬†CPU: 12x AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics¬† ¬†¬† ¬†ModLauncher: 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 ¬†¬† ¬†ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient ¬†¬† ¬†ModLauncher naming: srg ¬†¬† ¬†ModLauncher services:¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mixin-0.8.5.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†eventbus-6.0.3.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fmlloader-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fmlloader-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fmlloader-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fmlloader-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fmlloader-1.19.4-45.0.20.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†modlauncher-10.0.8.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†modlauncher-10.0.8.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE¬† ¬†¬† ¬†FML Language Providers:¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†minecraft@1.0 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†lowcodefml@null ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†javafml@null ¬†¬† ¬†Mod List:¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†client-1.19.4-20230314.122934-srg.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Minecraft ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |minecraft ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |1.19.4 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†vanillaplustools-1.19.4-1.0.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Vanilla+ Tools ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|vanillaplustools ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|1.19.4-1.0 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†voicechat-forge-1.19.4-2.3.28.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Simple Voice Chat ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |voicechat ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |1.19.4-2.3.28 ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†notenoughcrashes-4.4.0+1.19.3-forge.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Not Enough Crashes ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|notenoughcrashes ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|4.4.0+1.19.3 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.19.4-15.0.1.jar ¬† |EnchantmentDescriptions ¬† ¬† ¬† |enchdesc ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|15.0.1 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†TerraBlender-forge-1.19.4-2.2.0.154.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |TerraBlender ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|terrablender ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|2.2.0.154 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Retraining-forge-1.19.3-1.2.0.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Retraining ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|retraining ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|1.2.0 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Jade-1.19.4-forge-10.0.0.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Jade ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|jade ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|10.0.0 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†geckolib-forge-1.19.4-4.1.2.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |GeckoLib 4 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|geckolib ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|4.1.2 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†LetSleepingDogsLie-1.19.3-Forge-1.2.0.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Let Sleeping Dogs Lie ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |dogslie ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |1.2.0 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†jei-1.19.3-forge-12.3.0.21.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Just Enough Items ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |jei ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |12.3.0.21 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†resourcefulconfig-forge-1.19.2-1.0.20.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Resourcefulconfig ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |resourcefulconfig ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |1.0.20 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†luggage-1.19-1.6.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Luggage ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |luggage ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |1.6 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Craftable+Saddles+[1.19+All]-1.4.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Craftable Saddles ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |craftable_saddles ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |1.4 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Xaeros_Minimap_23.3.1_Forge_1.19.4.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Xaero's Minimap ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |xaerominimap ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|23.3.1 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†TaxFreeLevels-1.3.5-forge-1.19.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Tax Free Levels ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |taxfreelevels ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |1.3.5 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†gravelminer-forge-1.19.4-15.0.1.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |GravelMiner ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |gravelminer ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |15.0.1 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†collective-1.19.4-6.53.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Collective ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|collective ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|6.53 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Clumps-forge-1.19.4-10.0.0.2.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Clumps ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|clumps ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|10.0.0.2 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†OreExcavation-1.11.167.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|OreExcavation ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |oreexcavation ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |1.11.167 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†configured-2.1.0-1.19.3.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Configured ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|configured ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|2.1.0 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†invhud.forge.1.19.4-3.4.9.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Inventory HUD+(Forge edition) |inventoryhud ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|3.4.9 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Bookshelf-Forge-1.19.4-18.0.1.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Bookshelf ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |bookshelf ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |18.0.1 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†toolleveling-forge-1.19.3-1.4.4.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Tool Leveling ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |toolleveling ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|1.19.3-1.4.4 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†architectury-8.1.73-forge.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Architectury ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|architectury ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|8.1.73 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Balm-Mod-Forge-1.19.4.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Balm ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|balm ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|6.0.1 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Clear-Water-2.0.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Clear Water ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |clearwater ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|2.0 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†FriendlyFire-Forge-1.19.4-16.0.2.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|FriendlyFire ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|friendlyfire ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|16.0.2 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†followersteleporttoo-1.19.4-2.1.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |Followers Teleport Too ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|followersteleporttoo ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|2.1 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†FallingTree-1.19.4-3.12.1.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |FallingTree ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |fallingtree ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |3.12.1 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: 3c:8e:df:6c:df:a6:2a:9f:af:64:ea:04:9a:cf:65:92:3b:54:93:0e:96:50:b4:52:e1:13:42:18:2b:ae:40:29 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†cloth-config-10.0.96-forge.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Cloth Config v10 API ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|cloth_config ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|10.0.96 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†forge-1.19.4-45.0.20-universal.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Forge ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |forge ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |45.0.20 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†infinitetrading-1.19.4-4.0.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Infinite Trading ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|infinitetrading ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |4.0 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†revampedwolf-1.19.3-3.0.0.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |RevampedWolf ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|revampedwolf ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|1.19.3-3.0.0 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†despawningeggshatch-1.19.4-4.1.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|Despawning Eggs Hatch ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |despawningeggshatch ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |4.1 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†OverpoweredMending-1.19.4-2.10.0.jar ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|OverpoweredMending ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|overpoweredmending ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|2.10.0 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†|COMMON_SET|Manifest: 3c:8e:df:6c:df:a6:2a:9f:af:64:ea:04:9a:cf:65:92:3b:54:93:0e:96:50:b4:52:e1:13:42:18:2b:ae:40:29 ¬†¬† ¬†Crash Report UUID: 3a9f084e-5311-459b-91ee-f56c9249edeb ¬†¬† ¬†FML: 45.0 ¬†¬† ¬†Forge: net.minecraftforge:45.0.20 ¬†¬† ¬†Suspected Mods: Luggage (luggage), Forge (forge), Minecraft (minecraft)
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.