Game Crashes Suddenly Without Visible Reason

Unfortunate

After 20 to 30 minutes of playing my game will crash. It is a modified version of RLCraft with all the mods updated and some more mods added. There is no black screen, lag, or freezing when it crashes, just straight from gameplay to the Minecraft Launcher. I have already tried removing some mods mentioned in the log and de-locating some ram but nothing happened and after I removed some of the ram it got worse. I have tried all I can and I don't know what to do anymore. I could use help. I attached the debug and latest log but had to shorten them in order to send them.

latest.log debug.log

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Minecraft opened, but when I went to create a new world I got another error. https://pastebin.com/mmdNztmW
    • java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not execute entrypoint stage 'main' due to errors, provided by 'terrablender'!     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FabricLoaderImpl.lambda$invokeEntrypoints$2(FabricLoaderImpl.java:388) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.util.ExceptionUtil.gatherExceptions(ExceptionUtil.java:33) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FabricLoaderImpl.invokeEntrypoints(FabricLoaderImpl.java:386) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.minecraft.Hooks.startServer(Hooks.java:63) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:112) ~[server-intermediary.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.minecraft.MinecraftGameProvider.launch(MinecraftGameProvider.java:470) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.launch(Knot.java:74) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotServer.main(KnotServer.java:23) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.server.FabricServerLauncher.main(FabricServerLauncher.java:69) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?] Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: Class me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.BooleanEntry does not have member field 'boolean checkbox'     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.BooleanEntry.<init>(BooleanEntry.java:25) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Entry.create(Entry.java:42) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.EntrySet.lambda$resolve$1(EntrySet.java:31) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:212) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:194) ~[?:?]     at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:1024) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:556) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:546) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:265) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:611) ~[?:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.EntrySet.resolve(EntrySet.java:32) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Parent.resolveContainer(Parent.java:58) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Parent.resolve(Parent.java:110) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Config.lambda$new$0(Config.java:51) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Config.deserialize(Config.java:94) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Config.load(Config.java:121) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at io.github.uhq_games.regions_unexplored.RegionsUnexplored.onTerraBlenderInitialized(RegionsUnexplored.java:70) ~[RegionsUnexploredFabric-0.5.31.20.1.jar:?]     at terrablender.core.TerraBlenderFabric.lambda$onInitialize$0(TerraBlenderFabric.java:40) ~[TerraBlender-fabric-1.20.1-3.0.1.7.jar:?]     at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1597) ~[?:?]     at terrablender.core.TerraBlenderFabric.onInitialize(TerraBlenderFabric.java:38) ~[TerraBlender-fabric-1.20.1-3.0.1.7.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FabricLoaderImpl.invokeEntrypoints(FabricLoaderImpl.java:384) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]  
    • Hi, I have the oficial launcher using the version 1.21, and forge 51.0.13, as soon as I start the installation the games crashes and gives me "exit code: 1", I haven't put any mods yet in the folder. Its the second time that uninstall and install everything and nothing works, checket my graphics and they are updated. https://pastebin.com/STPgEiVs   thanks!
    • Ty very much it worked
    • no clue what is going on, you guys seem more knowledgeable than I am. So here's my log as well as my mod list. Error Folder On Google Drive  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.