Commands and OP not working

UnicornYames

Hello, I'm having an issue where I keep getting this error whenever I try a command or try to OP myself on my server via the console.

When I run the op command, I get the error, and if I leave and try to join, I cannot join my server. Then I input deop and it gives me the same error. But when I run the command again, it says I'm no longer a server operator.

[Server thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.lo.RuntimeDistCleaner/DISTXFORM]: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/Minecraft for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER
[09:15:00] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: An unexpected error occurred trying to execute that command
[09:15:02] [Server thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.lo.RuntimeDistCleaner/DISTXFORM]: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/Minecraft for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER
[09:15:02] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: An unexpected error occurred trying to execute that command
[09:15:04] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Unknown or incomplete command, see below for error
[09:15:04] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: op<--[HERE]
[09:15:07] [Server thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.lo.RuntimeDistCleaner/DISTXFORM]: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/Minecraft for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER
[09:15:07] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: An unexpected error occurred trying to execute that command

Mod List.txt latest.log

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Problem with JEResources. Report this to the mod author.

They will tell you "this is a client-only mod", which is true. However client-only mods should disable themselves on servers, not cause hard-to-trace crashes.

Fascinating. Thank you. What would you advise to report to the author? Error code? Description etc?

Thank you for helping me with this. 

1 minute ago, diesieben07 said:

"Make it so your mod doesn't crash servers with errors that take an expert to debug. Please make your mod disable itself gracefully on the server like recommended in the forge documentation (https://mcforge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/concepts/sides/#writing-one-sided-mods)".

Thank you. I started my server back up and the commands are going through and op is working.

Thank you!