doubt about server forge 1.16.5

tainan

hi, i wanted to know how forge identifies the processing capacity of a server, because i'm like a minecraft server 1.16.5 with mod(modpack created by me) hosted on Enxadahost and the processor usage level is given there at 100% for each core of the processor then 200% use would be 50% (in the case of 4 cores) of the processor and there is my doubt, when my friends and I are in the game the processor hits 150% use (the processor only the server has 4 cores so it can reach up to 400% of use) and even with the processor capacity left over, the server gives the message that it can't keep up and it gets slow (lag) then I wanted to know if the server forge can't "see" the other cores or if this can be caused by specific mods and so on.
I spoke to server support and the reports they had for this type of issue only happen to forge servers.

the forge I'm using is 36.2.20

The message that appears is this: [1:38:53] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded? Running 2391ms or 47 ticks behind

link to debug.log file: https://gist.github.com/TainanRezende/a9eb28edaad525f828b1d5856db81937

Edited by tainan