problem while trying to rejoin my server forge 1.16.5

EMDLA

my problem is that when i try to rejoin my server after being disconnected I can not rejoin and I receive the following message, ''Incomplete set of tags received from server. Please contact server operator'' my server is hosted by bisecth hosting, the forge version in both client and server is 36.2.20, the list of mods is as follows,

mowzie's mobs, nether portal fix, infernal expansion, tree harvester, JEI, abnormals core, caelus api, space boss tools, waystones, jouney map, placebo, the outer end, dungeon crawl, enhanced mob spawners, book shelf, sophisticated backpacks, apotheosis, electrodynamics, guns without roses, simple tombstone, the twilight forest, better end forge, iron chests, zero core 2, the endergetic expansion, more villagers, enchantment descriptions, biomes o' plenty, jade, atmospheric, majrusz library, curios api, atum 2, savage y ravage, patchouli, collective, nuclear science, majrusz progressive difficulty, curios elytra, easy paxel, extreme reactors, productive bees, the bumblezone, ballistix, codechicken lib, ender storage, valhelsia core, valhelsia structures

these are the logs https://gist.github.com/EMDLA/8ea1b0e693132a260f7dc082a59988f4 https://gist.github.com/EMDLA/dfb8b16ad6cb782961ce5ae07e358a2c