1.18/1.18.1 doesn't run with forge (for me)/ Java virtual machine launcher error

iJp

I can not get forge to run with 1.18 or 1.18.1 at all. I get "error: could not create the java virtual machine error". I have update java and updated the launcher. I have expand available system memory for java and have it set to run as admin. I have changed the java runtime path. nothing

I don't have a crash log because the game doesn't get far enough to make one, upon exiting the java error, the launcher gives me exit code: 0.

Minecraft 1.18/1.18.1 runs fine separately.

I'm pulling my hair out, ples help. 

you're fast, I like you.

1. Error: Could not create the java virtual machine. Error: a fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit. https://gyazo.com/7a8e7e3b5f1fb7405b7d48553c79ca25

returns to launcher: an unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience. exit code 0 

2. one of the ways of fixing this issue is changing the java executable path in the launcher, it doesn't work or gives a different error. you can forget it because I reset it and stopped messing with it. https://gyazo.com/01d3244b81069d593a78c8b7ea91f0a7

3. running default 1.18/1.18.1 out of the default launcher, no mods or forge used.

ok your question was a light bulb moment.

I was trying to run a modpack and it kept giving me the error as mentions above. I thought it must have been forge as that was the only thing that was running along side minecraft. Well I was also running the pack with curseforge. So, I just ran the pack with just using forge and the pack loaded. 

So my crashes are due to something with curseforge, I think, and I don't know if theses forums handle curseforge stuff.