Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minecraft modded server crash while launching

red_dave

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I was having  worries with writing my  assignments work, then I order my nursing homework help. They have a really  master team of  special writers who provided me great quality content  at a  acceptable price. If you don't have enough time or you don't wanna waste it - use this writing service. This guys can  make any type of  homework paper you need. I khow that doing your  coursework can take  weeks. With the help of  proficient writers, you can ask for help with anything. I just sent detailed  demands to paper writing service and started thinking about what to do in my  spare time! 
    • Do not use @OnlyIn. Pick one of RenderGameOverlayEvent.Pre or .Post. Not both. For just adding new things to the HUD use .Post. You must check RenderGameOverlayEvent#getType. For just adding new things to the HUD check for ElementType.ALL.
    • I want to replace the Player Model with a new one.
    • Ok thank you I made it like this and it works. @SubscribeEvent @OnlyIn(Dist.CLIENT) public static void RenderHUD(final RenderGameOverlayEvent event){ if (isRampage){ int screenColor = 0xfff00000; Minecraft mc = Minecraft.getInstance(); MatrixStack stack = event.getMatrixStack(); stack.pushPose(); int w = (mc.getWindow().getGuiScaledWidth()); int h = (mc.getWindow().getGuiScaledHeight()); float r = (float) (screenColor >> 16 & 255) / 255.0F; float g = (float) (screenColor >> 8 & 255) / 255.0F; float b = (float) (screenColor & 255) / 255.0F; float a = (1/ 100f) * (screenColor >> 24 & 255) / 255F; RenderSystem.disableTexture(); RenderSystem.enableBlend(); RenderSystem.disableAlphaTest(); RenderSystem.blendFuncSeparate(770, 771, 1, 0); RenderSystem.shadeModel(7425); Tessellator tessellator = Tessellator.getInstance(); Matrix4f matrix = stack.last().pose(); BufferBuilder worldrenderer = tessellator.getBuilder(); worldrenderer.begin(7, DefaultVertexFormats.POSITION_COLOR); worldrenderer.vertex(matrix, 0, h, mc.gui.getBlitOffset()).color(r, g, b, a).endVertex(); worldrenderer.vertex(matrix, w, h, mc.gui.getBlitOffset()).color(r, g, b, a).endVertex(); worldrenderer.vertex(matrix, w, 0, mc.gui.getBlitOffset()).color(r, g, b, a).endVertex(); worldrenderer.vertex(matrix, 0, 0, mc.gui.getBlitOffset()).color(r, g, b, a).endVertex(); tessellator.end(); RenderSystem.shadeModel(7424); RenderSystem.disableBlend(); RenderSystem.enableAlphaTest(); RenderSystem.enableTexture(); } }  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.