Jump to content

Published mod ignoring language files


yeetsche420

Recommended Posts

When I publish my mod using the publish gradle script that comes with the forge mdk and use the resulting .jar file in my Minecraft mods, none of the objects I've added are named with the strings I provided in en_US.json. They all use the resource location as the name. I tried providing an en_US.lang as well, but that didn't help. Whenever I ran the mod in development using the runClient script from the mdk, all the items were named correctly. Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.