Mod init seems to only be called on client side

vtsman

I am having a strange bug in my mod, where it seems the init() function is only being called on the client side. I'm not refering to multiplayer, but in single player, My blocks and everything work just fine, but my tile entities are not saving NBT data, when I load up a world with any of my data saving tile entities, it says "Skipping TileEntity with id ", and I have a custom recipe manager that shows the crafting result, but gives you a ghost Item. I have concluded that something isn't working on the server side of my mod and I cannot find my mistake. My github repository is here: https://github.com/vtsman/Runic-Transmutation/

Thank you in advance

Okay, time to learn how to debug:

<debug course>

Searching "Skipping TileEntity" within whole Minecraft code...

Found one match in TileEntity class (ho my, wasn't obvious, was it ?)

Reading out that a TileEntity needs to be registered in nameToClassMap field, and have a default constructor without arguments

</debug course>

Conclusions:

-Register your TileEntity

-Make sure you have a default constructor without arguments

I've tried using @EventHandler, and no luck. I've even put System.outs in my init method and it prints out 2 lines, 1 empty line, and one line with the text I entered in the System.out. I've even tried using a different version of forge. Nothing has worked D: