1.12.2 Forge server with mods doesn't work edit: sorry I wrote on the wrong topic

Idk why but I can't start my server I think it's because of this:

[Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Loading properties
[18:32:17] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
[18:32:17] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Generating keypair
[18:32:17] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Starting Minecraft server on ip:25566
[18:32:17] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/NetworkSystem]: Using default channel type
[18:32:17] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
[18:32:17] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
[18:32:17] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Perhaps a server is already running on that port?
[18:32:17] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping server
[18:32:17] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds
[18:32:17] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state POSTINITIALIZATION and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[18:32:17] [Server Shutdown Thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping server
[18:32:17] [Server Shutdown Thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds

Pls help

Edited by mariothegamer26

• mariothegamer26 changed the title to 1.12.2 Forge server with mods doesn't work edit: sorry I wrote on the wrong topic