Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Forge Server

Im new so bare with me, I have "java 8 update 333" the latest forge download for 1.16.5 and everything works except the mod folder isnt being created and when i make one it doesn't get read/recognized whatever you wanna call it. I know all the mods work since I've used these exacts one a few months ago but I got a new computer so Im running into issues. What am i doing wrong.

The mods are working in singleplayer. 

I am using the recommended installer. Ive tried all installers none created the mod folder upon making it.

My sincerest apologies here how i exactly do it. I open up the folder hover over the minecraft_sever jar file and left click twice to run the server. Hopefully this helps 😊

I think i did it not sure let me know

A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:110)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:577)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:43)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:12)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:104)
        ... 3 more

The version you are using is no longer supported on this forum.

Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

Currently supported versions are 1.19 (Latest) 1.18.2 (LTS) and 1.16.5 (grace period).