1.19 access transformer

Petchy

I'm attempting to make the bee entity setHasStung() method public, however I can't seem to get the access transformer to work, what should I put in the accesstransformer.cfg file to accomplish this?
Thanks so much

Edit: nvm figured it out

Edited by Petchy
I was dumb

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • java.lang.RuntimeException:null at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.postRegisterEvents(GameData.java:315) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.10-universal.jar%23329!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:supermartijn642corelib.mixins.json:GameDataMixin,pl:mixin:A}at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeStatesProvider.lambda$new$4(ForgeStatesProvider.java:25) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.10-universal.jar%23329!/:?] {re:classloading}at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.handleInlineTransition(ModLoader.java:217) ~[fmlcore-1.20.1-47.3.10.jar%23325!/:?] {}at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$dispatchAndHandleError$19(ModLoader.java:209) ~[fmlcore-1.20.1-47.3.10.jar%23325!/:?] {}at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:178) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.dispatchAndHandleError(ModLoader.java:209) ~[fmlcore-1.20.1-47.3.10.jar%23325!/:?] {}at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$gatherAndInitializeMods$13(ModLoader.java:183) ~[fmlcore-1.20.1-47.3.10.jar%23325!/:?] {}at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.gatherAndInitializeMods(ModLoader.java:183) ~[fmlcore-1.20.1-47.3.10.jar%23325!/:?] {}at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.lambda$begin$1(ClientModLoader.java:69) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.10-universal.jar%23329!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.lambda$createRunnableWithCatch$4(ClientModLoader.java:89) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.10-universal.jar%23329!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.begin(ClientModLoader.java:69) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.10-universal.jar%23329!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.                Size    Insert image from URL
    • My Bitcoin Recovery Experience With  The Hack Angels.     I highly recommend the service of The Hack Angels to everyone who wishes to recover lost money either bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from these online scammers, wallet hackers, or if you ever sent bitcoins to the wrong wallet address. I was able to recover my lost bitcoins from online swindlers in less than two days after contacting them. They are the best professional hackers out there and I’m truly thankful for their help in recovering all I lost. If you need their service too, here is their contact information.   Mail Box; support@thehackangels. com    (Web: https://thehackangels.com) Whats Ap; +1 520) - 200, 23  20
    • Make a test with deleting the config of tempad-forge (config folder) If there is no change, remove this mod
    • There is an invalid entry in your level.dat   Create a copy of this world and open it in singleplayer - if this works, upload this world to the server If not, add the latest.log from the singleplayer test
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.