# š T.I.T.A.N. VoxelRT is Recruiting Founding Contributors! I'm starting **T.I.T.A.N. VoxelRT**, an experimental rendering project exploring CPU-based voxel ray tracing and advanced global illumination for Minecraft Java Edition 1.16.4. We're at the **pre-prototype stage**, and I'm looking for developers interested in helping build the project from the ground up. ### šØāš» Founding contributor roles - **Java developers:** Rendering architecture and engine development - **Graphics programmers:** Ray tracing, lighting, and global illumination - **Minecraft mod developers:** Forge integration, chunks, and block data - **Testers and researchers:** Benchmarking, experiments, and technical research **Technology:** Java 8 Ā· Minecraft Forge 1.16.4 Ā· CPU-based rendering research **Commitment:** Unpaid volunteer collaboration. Contributions will be credited. No existing features or performance results are being claimed. GitHub:https://github.com/laxmishprabhu8-gif/T.I.T.A.N.-VoxelRT-GitHub-repository ] Discordhttps://discord.gg/ZwpNDcMj4: ] If you're interested in graphics programming, Minecraft rendering, or experimental engine development, we'd love to hear from you.
By
Terrex · 16 hours ago 16 hr
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.