1.16.5 Forge keeps crashing during startup

Yesterday I installed Forge 1.16.5 version, as well as two mods, Pixelmon and Xaero's Minimap.  Both are 1.16.5. No texture packs or shaders enabled. I played for about 2 or 3 hours yesterday, and it worked great. I saved, turned off the computer, and came back this morning to reload, but it didn't work. First, it blue screened and restarted my whole computer. Then when I finally got it to load, it got to "atlas stitching shulker box" and stopped, and stayed there for 20+ minutes. The percentage increased very very slowly, but once it got to around 70%, it went back to 30% and started again. After this happening multiple times I decided to just let it load, and after an hour, it came back to 30% multiple times and made no actual progress. Clicking out of the tab or opening any other tab caused it to crash immediately. I uninstalled and reinstalled forge and both mods multiple times, I restarted my computer a few times, I tried every solution I can find online, and it's still not working. Forge won't even run with the mods disabled. I'm not sure what could have gone wrong since I didn't change anything since playing it yesterday.