The Libraries failing to load and my oddly specific issue with it.

Minebrine10

I game on Mac and with this comes many issues and one of those is that forge hates downloading every file and forces me to do some of the heavy lifting this is usually not a huge issue and something I've learned how to fix using the libraries folder and maven.org however this time around when trying to download forge 1.12.2 I've been hit with a roadblock I can't over come "_mc" for whatever reason two normal files have been plagued with an ending I can't find a fix for the whole failed libraries go as such.

org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-library_2.11:1.0.2_mc

org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-plugin_2.11:1.0.2_mc

Please reply with either an actual fix or the link to the downloads for these specific files cause I absolutely hate the oh try this method that works for everyone else and is the most popular forum post on this issue cause guess what I'VE TRIED IT AND IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME.

3 hours ago, LukiP0P said:

I think 1.12.2 is not supported anymore. Upload full log on pastebin maybe someone from community will help.

yeah no forge has support for most if not all versions including 1.12.2 speaking of which thanks for literally zero helpย ๐Ÿ˜

I think 1.12.2 is not supported anymore. Upload full log on pastebin maybe someone from community will help.

thatโ€™s just a lie because iโ€™m using 1.12.2 forge right now for Wynntils lol

4 hours ago, Minebrine10 said:

I game on Mac and with this comes many issues and one of those is that forge hates downloading every file and forces me to do some of the heavy lifting this is usually not a huge issue and something I've learned how to fix using the libraries folder and maven.org however this time around when trying to download forge 1.12.2 I've been hit with a roadblock I can't over come "_mc" for whatever reason two normal files have been plagued with an ending I can't find a fix for the whole failed libraries go as such.

Please reply with either an actual fix or the link to the downloads for these specific files cause I absolutely hate the oh try this method that works for everyone else and is the most popular forum post on this issue cause guess what I'VE TRIED IT AND IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME.

https://pastebin.com/8VhXBy6M

full log should say the same thing. should be a pretty cut and dry issue.

but you wont get any help from forge team if something is crashing

that could be true but its not crashing its failing to load libraries this is why i hate forums i know the problem i just need the filesย 

and then i can fix it cause i've done my research and i'm sorry if i was rude i'm just pissed about how stupid every forum post on this topic is cause its just so frustrating when you know the issue and the solution but the team still won't do anything.

42 minutes ago, Minebrine10 said:

that could be true but its not crashing its failing to load libraries this is why i hate forums i know the problem i just need the filesย 

and then i can fix it cause i've done my research and i'm sorry if i was rude i'm just pissed about how stupid every forum post on this topic is cause its just so frustrating when you know the issue and the solution but the team still won't do anything.

Try to run installer in empty folder without gui, and check if folder hasย appropriateย entitlements