"Errors in the currently selected data packs prevented the world from loading." in Forge 1.18.2

TheBielCartoons

Recently this error started showing up when I try to load any of my worlds or create new ones. I never manually updated or changed anything, I left my world one day and returned to this error another. I searched for solutions but it seems like it's a different mod for people that causes this issue. Trying to load the world in safe mode just returns me to the main menu also.

I am playing on All the mods 7 but its my own profile so it doesn't receive the same updates at the actual modpack does. I have no Optifine and am on Forge 1.18.2 version 40.1.68.

If I'm missing any helpful information just let me know and I can get it, I'm sorry I can't figure it out myself but im thankful for any help I can get.

I cant delete this post for some reason, sorry for making this for no reason.

Edited by TheBielCartoons
I was able to resolve the problem myself, I was looking in the wrong log... sorry.