Biome mods not allowing me to join own server

Nendrex

So, me and my friends are trying to play a modded minecraft server with a bunch of mods and they are able to join my server completely fine, but when I try and join it says "an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" or it just straight up says connection lost, Disconnected" I have looked at the server console to see if I can understand why this is happening but I cannot. I have around 200 mods in the server and I think they are all fine working together because as mentioned earlier my 2 friends are able to join with ease.

Secondly, I have noticed that when I switch the level type to a default, I am able to join, we are trying to use biomes o plenty, and they can join even when the level type is set to "BIOMESOP" but I keep getting disconnected now last resort we could remove this mod and just play on a default world but we really like the biomes mods and have even tried "oh the biomes youll go" and the same result, they can join but I cannot.

If I could get any help with this it would be appreciated

Note: This does work in single player and I have loaded a biomes o plenty world up in single player and everything works fine

Picture of console: DIGar6m.png

Picture of error: pvPXb1r.png