Found java version 1.8.0_342 Exception in thread "main"

mr_equiinox

Hello, 

I'm traying to migrate mincraft server in Aternos to Theminecrafthosting.

I have a server with forge-1.19.2-43.1.33-installer and mods. I try to follow tutorials and I can't open server.

I have this logs:

JVM info: Private Build - 1.8.0_342 - 25.342-b07
java.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
Found java version 1.8.0_342
Exception in thread "main" 
java.awt.AWTError: Assistive Technology not found: org.GNOME.Accessibility.AtkWrapper
	at java.awt.Toolkit.loadAssistiveTechnologies(Toolkit.java:807)
	at java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit(Toolkit.java:886)
	at javax.swing.UIManager.getSystemLookAndFeelClassName(UIManager.java:611)
	at net.minecraftforge.installer.SimpleInstaller.launchGui(SimpleInstaller.java:166)
	at net.minecraftforge.installer.SimpleInstaller.main(SimpleInstaller.java:147)

Any tutorial to migrate server pls? 

Thanks, a lot.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I have now attempted replacing Player player = Minecraft.getInstance().player; with Player player = NetworkEvent.Context.getSender() and it doesn't work on either side.This error was thrown: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/ClientLevel for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER. Figures since NetworkEvent.Context.getSender() is a ServerPlayer Variable. So is my guess.
    • I think my issue may be that the block model needs to be re-baked when the texture gets changed, but I can't find any info on how to do that either (other than an entire reload of assets like F3+T). Any info someone can give on reloading a texture or re-baking a model would be helpful.
    • I downloaded a couple of mods and this error popped up. Then I deleted them and the error remained. I looked at the logs and there was not a word about new mods. It also showed that everything was ok with the datapacks of the world. I ask you to help, I have the only world on my modpack in which the best progress in the entire history of my game in minecraft.    There a log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nknr63cjNSj7LSBmzkyerlylHgRkIqVF/view?usp=drive_link   Version: Forge 1.20.1 Mods: 378
    • So I'm working on a clothing mod and the idea is that there's an armor that in it's 3D view covers the players main arm and I basically want when I wear this armor for it to also show in first person that the player's arm is covered in this model too. So basicaly what I wanted to do is copy the player's arm model and simply make it copy his main arm's animations. However I've found out that it doesn't do it properly at all & the animations are very chunky? Here's The Code so far. 
    • For my mod I want to reload a single texture from the assets. (So all resource packs and such). I've succeeded in forcing a client to reload all assets, basically forcing an F3+T, but now I want to know if its possible to reload a single texture or resource. While it would be good to be able to reload models as well (When I say resource I mean sounds, textures, models, those things), I would settle for just being able to reload a texture.   I've reloaded all assets using Minecraft.getInstance().reloadResourcePacks(); on the client side.   My client is receiving a custom packet that contains a string resource location. This string is turned into an actual ResourceLocation, before being sent to my ResourceReloader.reloadSingleTexture utility function. What I've tried in my utility function:   Resources I've looked at:   Reloading all textures, and outdated (somewhere around 1.9-1.12)   Maybe a "new way" with forge to reload textures? Seems mostly for testing and not for use as a part of your mod: https://gist.github.com/Gegy/148be244454fe667ade6c09cc6d5145e   Havent looked much at this one, but it seems to be reloading groups/namespaces of textures somehow? Also outdated - 1.12 https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/resource-reloader Isn't super helpful, since fabric, but also seems to just be mixin the keyboard so that F3+T works in GUI's, nothing very useful: https://modrinth.com/mod/f3-t-everywhere

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.