Forge 44.0.30 - No sound

Raynus

So I have been playing ONE mod on a server (simple voice chat) and for some reason, everyone but myself and one other has absolutely NO in-game sound, besides being able to hear voice chat. We've tried setting up the same sound settings in minecraft, and just about every dumb fix one can think of (restarting the game, re-downloading the profile, etc.)

I don't understand how only one other person has sound, but 4+ people don't. 

Hopefully this info helps:
Minecraft version 1.19.3
Forge version 44.0.30

Running Simple Voicechat Version 2.3.23

They all downloaded this through a profile I sent them, there should be no differences between each individuals profiles

P.S. Side question; would I be able to change forge version in the "pack" and be fine? I'm not sure which forge is recommended, but I know this one says "beta" and something along the lines of "may cause issues" at the top at launch. I'm not very savvy with this kind of thing, and I'm not sure if I'm able to just change the forge version.

**FIXED**

It is a known curseforge issue, something to do with how mojang renamed their files or something going from 1.19.2 to 1.19.3??

Current fix (before they fix it in their next app update):
1) make a 1.19.2 custom profile, add no mods and play it.
2) Close the pack when you get to the main menu screen
3) Make a new 1.19.3 profile, same as before, no mods and boot
4) Close at the menu screen
5) try the 1.19.3 pack with the sound issues again.

We found that we did not have to do the 1.19.3 custom profile download/launch, but if you have a heavily modded profile/server, I would probably suggest you do this.