Server starts vanilla, but it doesnt want to run forge .jar file.

FiveSix EP

My goal was to install forge 1.12.2 and put rlcraft, but when i try to install forge using the template in pufferpanel, it does not install. So I installed the forge server on a new folder to my pc, then copied it over to the server. It started vanilla, so i adjusted the server definition (how it starts mc) and put the start up

"${java} -Xmx${memory}M -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true -Dlog4j2.formatMsgNoLookups=true -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar nogui"

changing forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar from minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar but when starting it, it gives this error

Starting server

DAEMON

Starting process: /usr/bin/java -Xmx1024M -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true -Dlog4j2.formatMsgNoLookups=true -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar nogui

A problem occurred running the Server

launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34) at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34) Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap') at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) ... 6 more

It does not allow me to show the 6 more.