failed to download file, 1.19 and 1.18

gabsssbag

Failed to download file.

Name: forge-43.2.0.jar

URL: https://piston-data.mojang.com/v1/obje49ba920c88b6950b654/client.jar

Error details: schannel: failed to receive handshake, SSL/TLS connection failed

Archive's name: forge-43.2.0.jar

Path: C:\Users\Gabri\curseforge\minecraft\Install\versions\forge-43.2.0\forge-43.2.0.jar

Exists: Nonexistent

i've translated some words from portuguese but as it contained almost nothing of relevance written in there iguess it's okay as it is. this error it's been happening on multiple instances for quite some time and i have just fixed it in my other modpack on the curseforge app by chosing which forge version to use. doing that made so forge was downloaded and when i clicked the play button on the launcher it downloaded some other stuff and worked just fine. 

another error it gives me is this one:

'Não foi possível localizar os arquivos do jogo.                                                                                     - says it couldn't locate game files

Detalhes do erro: 0x00000000 - system: A opera磯 foi conclu� com 긩to.                                      - it's bugged, but it translates to 'error details: the operation completed successfully', but i could be wrong as both the words 'operação' and 'êxito", which translates to 'operation' and 'successfuly', respectively, got screwed up probably because of the language.

Nome do arquivo no disco: forge-43.2.0.jar                                                                                          - translates to 'file name on disk'

Caminho: C:\Users\Gabri\curseforge\minecraft\Install\versions\forge-43.2.0\forge-43.2.0.jar        - translates to 'path'

Existe: Nonexistent'                                                                                                                                 - translates to 'exists'

it happened on multiple occasions and the error message it shows changes from time to time. besides the link that i cut up above another message also contained a link which downloaded a file named client when i pasted it on my browser. i tried putting it inside its respective folder to see whether it worked or not and it didn't.