Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.io.IOException: Payload may not be larger than 1048576

IceKastle

Hey, so im receiving this error while trying to join my friends minecraft world.

io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.io.IOException: Payload may not be larger than 1048576

Im trying to join my friend via LAN. We receive this error when we attempt to join. Ive found removing random mods can help, though no mod seems to be the underlying issue. I did read the other posts regarding this issue but never found an answer on how to fix it. Ive tried some package doubling mods but they dont work. I do have client debug report and a list of mods. Not sure how or where to put the documents regarding the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by IceKastle

• IceKastle changed the title to Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.io.IOException: Payload may not be larger than 1048576